Work Rant

Reaction score
If you order something from an online store on Thanksgiving day (an industrial supply store no less), and you're calling and emailing them on Monday morning wanting to know why your order didn't ship yet, you might be an asshole.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Business closes at 5pm. So let me place an order at 5:01pm on the Wednesday before thanksgiving weekend. That way I can send 10 emails Thursday afternoon asking why my order didn't ship, and then call all day long on Friday with the same 10 emails. And then keep calling and emailing on the weekend. And then post on social media that this company is a scam and fraudulent and you have been trying to reach them for a week and they stole my money. Blah Blah Blah fuck these people

Why are people so stupid?

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people only care about themselves and how quickly they can get the goods/services they want. No consideration at all is given to the human beings on the other end of the equation.

Reaction score
Oh another one...

Order something at 7pm "Next Day Air" and then yell and talk condescendingly to me because I wasn't there to ship your package out at 8pm and yes, UPS picks up at 3pm so....there is literally no way on Earth that is gonna happen unless you order from the robots at Amazon.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Covid definitely changed things with the all around failure of the supply chain worldwide ... it does seem like this year things have gotten better ... but I agree ... if you did not pay for Overnight shipping or some expedited shipping ... SHUT THE FRONT DOOR (meaning Shut the F-UP) with that nonsense ...

Kraken

Reaction score
I liked it better when phones had wires. You could at least go out and have a nice dinner with your girl without having to worry about a customer or similar interruptions.

Reaction score
Hey, so I know you posted this Monday, but it's now Wednesday and I still don't have my package of XXS Double-Ended Dildos.

I needed them for a family event over thanksgiving and your shitty store didn't get them here on time, so I want my money back.

1/5 stars, shipping sucks donkey balls.

Reader591

Reaction score
Hey, so I know you posted this Monday, but it's now Wednesday and I still don't have my package of XXS Double-Ended Dildos.

I needed them for a family event over thanksgiving and your shitty store didn't get them here on time, so I want my money back.

1/5 stars, shipping sucks donkey balls.
I was wondering why those showed up at my door step. Great product. Would recommend to a friend. Anyone wants to try before you buy, I’m available.

Reaction score
After I posted this thread I got another angry email. "WHERE IS MY ORDER? I ORDERED LAST THURSDAY!" (Thanksgiving day)

I've only actually told a customer to fuck off like twice in my 10 years running this site. I'm teetering on the brink again.

I am gonna put up a big warning message on every page for Christmas stating that we are *fucking closed.*

New Threads