Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

They are commin….

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
You would think this came from the news about Trump

""whom she referred to as a sociopath and a narcissist. "He doesn't have any real feelings for anyone or anything, so even if he says the right thing, it's because he knows he should say it.""

When in reality it's a quote from Karen Conti the lawyer that defended John Wayne Gacy aka Pogo the clown , serial killer responsible for at least 33 deaths.

Let that sink in for a moment.

The full article is below

Reaction score
You would think this came from the news about Trump

""whom she referred to as a sociopath and a narcissist. "He doesn't have any real feelings for anyone or anything, so even if he says the right thing, it's because he knows he should say it.""

When in reality it's a quote from Karen Conti the lawyer that defended John Wayne Gacy aka Pogo the clown , serial killer responsible for at least 33 deaths.

Let that sink in for a moment.

The full article is below

Now let’s be fair. Here’s the other option we currently have on the table. 🤣

Signs of late-stage dementia
  • speech limited to single words or phrases that may not make sense.
  • having a limited understanding of what is being said to them.
  • needing help with most everyday activities.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Now let’s be fair. Here’s the other option we currently have on the table. 🤣

Signs of late-stage dementia
  • speech limited to single words or phrases that may not make sense.
  • having a limited understanding of what is being said to them.
  • needing help with most everyday activities.

And this, too...

Screenshot_20240406-214923_Chrome.jpg

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The kid on the left looks genuinely freaked that an old guy is touching her shoulder ... the other two LOL looks like he got stank breath from hell ... prolly like an ol shoe somebody shit in

The two on the right apparently knew, and expected him, to be a fucking creep!!!

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

They are commin….

How far do you think this is going to escalate?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How far do you think this is going to escalate?
Till the point of no return… iran and i ran so faarr awwayyyy i had to get away….

They will send some stuff towards the Jews and this maybe one of those things that unless there is restraint and cooler heads prevail…. That can get out of hand very fast… and cause a lot to become very unliving….

Once them J’s decide to smoke them red heifers…. Its on like donkey kong…

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The kid on the left looks genuinely freaked that an old guy is touching her shoulder ... the other two LOL looks like he got stank breath from hell ... prolly like an ol shoe somebody shit in
My daughter would straight up be like ewwww gross oldy quit touchen me… and show the sour lemon face and we’d all be kicked out and not welcomed back haha

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
This is Pastor Loran Livingston laying down the truth about God and Govt.

Before I make this guy sound super cool and wonderful , he is not. He's a bigot , he is anti lgbtq , he is anti womens bodily rights ... the guy is for the most part a loud mouth spreading conspiracies and hate from the pulpit.

That being said , every once in a while even some one of questionable values gets it right in my humble opinion.

On this subject , Pastor got it right.

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
What benefits do people get from being religious?

There’s no higher power, there’s no heaven or hell. They pray to nothing. Saying a prayer does nothing.

I assume it gives people hope and encouragement to live life?

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Talk about perverts. A couple had sex under a blanket in Central Park, despite the presence of children and families:

Shocking footage captured the moment a brazen couple appeared to have sex in a busy New York City park while children played around them.

The video, taken at Manhattan's Battery Park, shows the raunchy pair allegedly getting intimate underneath a blanket in broad daylight.

84452031-13382425-Shocking_footage_captured_the_moment_a_brazen_couple_appeared_to-a-25_171482...jpg84452015-13382425-Separate_footage_indicated_they_were_able_to_continue_the_public-a-1_1714825...jpg

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Solvakia's Prime Minister is still in serious condition after being shot yesterday:

Slovakia's Prime Minister Robert Fico remained in a serious condition on Thursday after doctors managed to stabilize him following an assassination attempt a day earlier.

Fico was shot several times in an attack that is believed to have had a political motive.

The suspected shooter, who was detained at the scene, is a 71-year-old man from the town of Levice, according to Interior Minister Matus Sutaj Estok.

The attack happened after a Cabinet meeting as Fico went outside to shake hands, with one of the shots hitting him in the chest.

Authorities said there was "a clear political motivation" behind the assassination attempt.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What benefits do people get from being religious?

There’s no higher power, there’s no heaven or hell. They pray to nothing. Saying a prayer does nothing.

I assume it gives people hope and encouragement to live life?
bro that’s a messed up way of looking at things . I’m far from religious but no doubt something happens after u die

Reaction score
Talk about perverts. A couple had sex under a blanket in Central Park, despite the presence of children and families:

View attachment 50802View attachment 50803
No one has any respect anymore. I would mention some of my escapades, but I'm afraid people here would lose respect for me.

Jk. I don't care.