Cycle update!

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! So I'm 2 and a half weeks in to my cycle of dbol and test c. I am up about 10lbs (192-201.8) As far as sides go just a little acne and moderate itchiness throughout body only during workouts. What could this be from? No back/calf pumps. I am dosing at 50mg on workout days and 25mg on off days. I really cannot wait for the test to kick in (Test C 500mg/week). All my lifts are up significantly. Here is a small sample

Bench Press- start- 225x4
current-225x12

Squat-start- 315x5
current- 315x12

Bent-Over Rows- start- 225x8
current- 245x8

This is my first cycle by the way. Any tips/advice welcome.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Keep eating and eating. You're enjoying the dbol but don't let it get to your head. The test is where you'll really make long term gains. So when you come off, if you dip a bit in strength don't worry about that.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You taking any pre workout or switch it up? Maybe the lab put some b6 as filler

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Sounds good. Keep eating and eating. You're enjoying the dbol but don't let it get to your head. The test is where you'll really make long term gains. So when you come off, if you dip a bit in strength don't worry about that.

^^^^this...keep going brother

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doing good. What lab?

Im running Pinn. I got it over the summer but for my next cycle I want to run a smaller, private lab. Not really liking how pinn has their own site and all.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not taking any preworkout on cycle. So maybe it is a filler they are using. I'm not really sure but it's kind of irritating lol

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the advice POB. As long as I keep making slow and steady gains, Ill be happy.

New Threads