liquid dbol

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
So I got some liquid dbol from very good source and on instructions say put under tongue for 5min or mix in favorite drink.. so is one of them more effective then other.. I would rather just put in with workout drinks etc.. holding under tongue for 5min sux..lol

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I think winny is the worst thing ive ever tasted.. but this just leaves a oil after taste..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
did you drink liquid oral winny or inj winny (yuo can drink some inj winny!) ?

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea started as inj but hurt so bad I said hell with it and drank it.. wasnt much better lol

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bro if it fuckin tastes horrible pour 6oz of pineapple juice and shoot it down. Found this to work great. Although 30 seconds sub lingual should be adequate. Better to just gun it down with pineapple juice that shit covers up the tastes about as well as anything. Think it covers it up more than cat shitting in the woods truthfully.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just pick up some empty gel caps and fill..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea thought of the caps thing but seems like pain in my ass lol

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo guys, I got some liquid dbol as well. What do you guys use to measure the doseage?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo guys, I got some liquid dbol as well. What do you guys use to measure the doseage?

whats your gear dosed per ML? then use an oral syringe from your local pharmacy....kids get sick all the time. they need meds so they get it through oral syringes.

I guess if u really wanted you could use a reg syringe with out the needle and squirt it

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The cinnamon flavor orals I have are great. Way better than the other excipient that was used before. Great work if you're reading this...

As far as dosage, I just use a 3ml syringe with no needle obviously.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats your gear dosed per ML? then use an oral syringe from your local pharmacy....kids get sick all the time. they need meds so they get it through oral syringes.

I guess if u really wanted you could use a reg syringe with out the needle and squirt it

thanks bro, DF and Steeler4life for life gave me the heads up on the oral syringe.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks bro, DF and Steeler4life for life gave me the heads up on the oral syringe.

I saw thay in the chat box that I cant write in because of the tappatalk pop up that I cant get rid of hovering over the imput curser on my cell. wish pob would get rid of it

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it's all good, maybe someone else will be confused as well when they get liquid dbol and need the suggestion lol. Didn't even know there was liquid dbol and I totally forgot about oral syringes.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oral syringe? You mean the regular old syringe you already use for injections right? Just pop the needle off. Voila, oral syringe.

Spart I have no clue what you're referring to. PM me a screen cap an what kind of phone.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe half ur dosages and down it with grapefruit juice??? In most cases it will make it more potent... There are a few threads explaining the grapefruit along with aas makes them more powerfull