Regrets???

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a few of them, however here is one of my biggest.

Back quite a few years ago I was 29-30 years old. I had just met this girl and we had been dating for a couple of months. She was cool & I really liked her. Good looking hispanic girl.

Anyway come to find out that this other real hot chick wanted to go out with me. She was also a Penthouse pet :-0 . I totally blew her off for the girl I was dating at the time. I have regretted this ever since. Infact I held onto the Penthouse chicks number for about 10 years. I couldn't bring myself to throw it out. I finally did chuck it out after finding it in a box in my basement. I really wish I could recall her name.

Anyone else have any regrets to share?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I blew so many lays in highschool and college just cause I thought I was all that....what a tool! Looking back I regret not getting into two fights when I was younger....I believe they would have been a defining moments. I regret calling Dfeaton a bro cause he didn't nail that Penthouse Pet!!!!

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a few of them, however here is one of my biggest.

Back quite a few years ago I was 29-30 years old. I had just met this girl and we had been dating for a couple of months. She was cool & I really liked her. Good looking hispanic girl.

Anyway come to find out that this other real hot chick wanted to go out with me. She was also a Penthouse pet :-0 . I totally blew her off for the girl I was dating at the time. I have regretted this ever since. Infact I held onto the Penthouse chicks number for about 10 years. I couldn't bring myself to throw it out. I finally did chuck it out after finding it in a box in my basement. I really wish I could recall her name.

Anyone else have any regrets to share?

Man when you started out with what you were saying i was thinking you were gonna say you regretted cheating on your gf of the time but no haha you regret not cheating on her lol you dawg. I regret abusing my body when i was younger... now i pay for it while i lift, all the aches and pains i get in my joints, also allot of ugly bitches ive banged because its just embarrassing

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Regret-Nothing-I-regret-nothing-3328bdf9a4b9504b9398284244fe97c2-1.gif

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I regret you not banging the Penthouse Pet.... from here. Just Damn.

Oh, and I regret not taking BB more seriously when I was younger and could do anything and still have a six pack and a tight tush and legs like, well, like a running back.

Much Respect,
Vette

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I regret not keeping a diet as clean as I should of this last yr.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I regret not going back to college. Not that I have a bad life, but before my grandfather died, I told him I would go back to school. It just never worked out, I was so immature at that point in my life. I never really grew up until I met my wife.

Cashout

Reaction score
None for me. I don't do regret.

I've made plenty of mistakes though.

In each case, I asked myself the same question "Is there anything I can do now to make this right?"

If the answer was "Yes" then I did what I could to make it right.

If the answer was "No" then I moved on wiser for the experience and vowing not to make the same mistake again.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I regret when I was 14 not letting Anna Z. jack me off.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I regret not going back to college. Not that I have a bad life, but before my grandfather died, I told him I would go back to school. It just never worked out, I was so immature at that point in my life. I never really grew up until I met my wife.

It's not too late to become what you want to become....

Much Respect,
Vette

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I regret when I was 14 not letting Anna Zandanella jack me off.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I am so disappointed in you PFM.

Disappointed,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with you? I am so disappointed in you PFM.

Disappointed,
Vette

I choked man, but learned a valuable lesson: never pussy out on a handjob from Anna Z............nothing like that ever happened again.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I choked man, but learned a valuable lesson: never pussy out on a handjob from Anna Z............nothing like that ever happened again.

Wow. That's good to hear but I am still stunned..... just really upset.... who will I idolize now? Then again, you were 14- so technically you weren't a man yet..... oh heck.... I just don;t know. I am going to have to process this.....

Respect,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's good to hear but I am still stunned..... just really upset.... who will I idolize now? Then again, you were 14- so technically you weren't a man yet..... oh heck.... I just don;t know. I am going to have to process this.....

Respect,
Vette

Had my GF found out she would have ran her mouth, Anna was 4 years older and my GF would have got mopped.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had my GF found out she would have ran her mouth, Anna was 4 years older and my GF would have got mopped.

Always the true gentleman... my faith is restored!

Much Respect,
Vette

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive made so many mistakes in my life its hard to say which one affected me the most,and a couple i dont want to remember

mattyice

Reaction score
None for me. I don't do regret.

I've made plenty of mistakes though.

In each case, I asked myself the same question "Is there anything I can do now to make this right?"

If the answer was "Yes" then I did what I could to make it right.

If the answer was "No" then I moved on wiser for the experience and vowing not to make the same mistake again.

How did i just know you would post this word for word. Cashout i admire you bro... Not jealous.. You are inspiring and well spoken intelligent man... EVERYONE HAS REGRET.

The only time i recall not telling my wife i loved her last time i saw her alive... Very saddening.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm with POB. I regret nothing. Have I made some really stupid mistakes and judgement calls in my life? Absolutely. But I've learned from everyone of them. My past has made me the man I am today and I think I'm a pretty good person. I was a piece of shit for a long time in my life and Some of my past still haunts me, but I know today, everyday I wake up I can look myself in the mirror in my eyes and not feel shame and have a clear conscience, and I can do the same before I go to bed every night.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I regret not figuring out how to eat right sooner. And there were a couple of chicks back in the day I should have run from.

G

Georgia

Regret not putting school first. Regret wasting so many years of my life floating around doing nothing. Regret not falling in love with the gym sooner