Test/Tren

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nicked a vein this morning, got some bad tren cough. On other note may do abs today may take the day off. Been hitting the gym pretty hard lately and didnt get much sleep if any last night.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nicked a vein this morning, got some bad tren cough. On other note may do abs today may take the day off. Been hitting the gym pretty hard lately and didnt get much sleep if any last night.

If you had a bout of tren cough, then you already did abs today :p

Next time you feel that cough coming on, stick your head in the freezer and take slow shallow breaths thru your nose.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Next time you feel that cough coming on, stick your head in the freezer and take slow shallow breaths thru your nose.
I love that moment when you taste the tren and feel your breathing change. I don't ever cough tho.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love that moment when you taste the tren and feel your breathing change. I don't ever cough tho.

I know it's coming because my skin and scalp start to burn first. Then about 20 seconds later I taste it...

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

haha my thoughts exactly man...my abs fucking hurt after that. I felt it coming on halfway through the pin but toughed through it. Felt like I was sitting in a sauna suddenly and someone sucked the oxygen out of the room. I've had tren cough but this was the worst yet. Probably due to it being my highest dose yet.

If it happens again I'll try that freezer thing.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I cant sleep for the life of me. Thought I'd post up the diet to get some feedback. This is a new diet I put together and haven't had anyone critique it so be gentle. I threw a lot of eggs in this I know, I like them a lot.

Breakfast/Preworkout Half pound roast beef (get it sliced at the deli, no sodium or nitrates or any of that bull shit) 1 banana, blue berries, table spoon of honey.

Post Workout: 12 eggs (vegetarian fed/cage free), 3 cups of oats, 1 cup skim milk, few equals for flavor (blend that shit, this is my homemade weight gainer)

Lunch: ~14 ounce Chicken with parmigian cheese on top(fuck flavorless boiled chicken I'm trying to pack a few on) Steamed Brown Rice (not sure how much about 90-100 g carbs tho) Steamed spinach.

4th meal: 12 eggs, 3 cups of oats, 1 cup skim milk some equal for flavor (weight gainer again)

5th Paleo meal: Natural grassfed beef or turkey or chicken with a big plate of healthy veggies. (these make my life so much easier) 2 slices ezekiel bread.

Before Bed: 4 hardboiled eggs, and a container of cottage cheese.

That's where I'm at, lemme know what I should change or if it's good to go. I don't do protein powders please don't recommend them, I do whole food only.

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are your stats? Age weight bf% etc.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Aint that the truth! lol

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are your stats? Age weight bf% etc.

38, 212 bf not sure last time I calipered I'm not going to post, it was real low. But if I had to guess I would say ~10% give or take. Can't grab much fat and can see abs. only fat really is a little in lower back.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On day 3 of DNP need to lower bf more to get desired aesthetics from masteron. But damn sweating like a pig and can barely breath at times.

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dnp to drop a few pounds? Crazy.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On day 3 of DNP need to lower bf more to get desired aesthetics from masteron. But damn sweating like a pig and can barely breath at times.

That came out of nowhere?(DNP) Strange timing. I would've run the DNP pre or post cycle. You've got all that good shit going on with the gear. I'm a pro DNP guy, too.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You're wasting gear by running DNP IMO. If you BF was high you either shouldn't have wasted money running mast and lost weight first. Or just done a full out bulk.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bodyfat is low. I can see abs and over the summer I was low single digits. I started this a bulk but started to hate the result. Even on a clean bulk. I'm on day 4 with DNP and te effects are starting to look pretty spectacular.

I believe to each there own. I would never recommend to someone else to run DNP on a cycle. But for me it works magic. I extend my cycle two weeks to make up for DNP. And I actually find almost a synergistic effect especially with tren. I stay vascular. My waistline drops but my body weight doesn't drop as much I look hard and dense. DNP alone I look and feel like a big pussy.

I appreciate all the concerns and advice guys. Il keep this updated as I go. All solid advice.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I should add that this is my first cycle in over a year almost two years. The very short version is that I was in a bad accident involving a very high ladder. I stuck to bed and couch for a while and got hooked on painkillers. Eventually bounced back. Stopped feeling sorry for myself. Kicked the bad habit. Got back in shape naturally. Worked my ass off.

I believe in building a fantastic physique that I am proud of then using aas to get beyond that physique. That's what I did in this case. DNP was a planned part of the cycle. I wanted to bulk to the weight I'm at then tweak things a bit.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm all for DNP if done correctly, it's some great stuff. I used it last year comming off my winter bulk and ran it for 2 weeks durring pct and got great results.

2legit2quit

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm all for DNP if done correctly, it's some great stuff. I used it last year comming off my winter bulk and ran it for 2 weeks durring pct and got great results.

I have a private source for crystal DNP so I'm pretty sure I know what I am getting and it is the highest quality. I like to run it when I'm pretty lean to transform myself into a freak. Then I really get that granite look that I am going for.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a private source for crystal DNP so I'm pretty sure I know what I am getting and it is the highest quality. I like to run it when I'm pretty lean to transform myself into a freak. Then I really get that granite look that I am going for.
If you're talking about d he isn't private. Just not out in the open either.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bodyfat is low. I can see abs and over the summer I was low single digits. I started this a bulk but started to hate the result. Even on a clean bulk. I'm on day 4 with DNP and te effects are starting to look pretty spectacular.

I believe to each there own. I would never recommend to someone else to run DNP on a cycle. But for me it works magic. I extend my cycle two weeks to make up for DNP. And I actually find almost a synergistic effect especially with tren. I stay vascular. My waistline drops but my body weight doesn't drop as much I look hard and dense. DNP alone I look and feel like a big pussy.

I appreciate all the concerns and advice guys. Il keep this updated as I go. All solid advice.

You're seeing great results after 4 days on DNP? Not really doubting you, I guess, but it takes 24-48hrs to feel dnp? And you retain water when you're on DNP. Once you stop dosing it takes a day or so for you to piss out the dnp. This is when you see what the dnp has really done.
You were low single digits BF% a couple of months ago? No disrespect but I think you may be putting a little bit on this story. I've got a lot of experience with dnp. I haven't more than 4 or 5 runs myself, but I've been around it since the 90's and supplied lots of brothers back then.
I guess it's not my business.