spongy fund Event462

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not everybody saw this but everybody should. Event462 has been a part of this board for just a little over a month and he is sending some cash to Spongy to help out with what he is going through. I think this is just the thing that shows what kind of folks are being drawn to this board. However, this is the kinda of action I would think to see from long time members who know Spongy well, but Event426 has only just started here and has already raised the bar on what it means To be a member here. I doubt that he would want any recognition for this but I think it is an example of humanity that we all should be aware of. So to you Event426, my hat is genuinely off to you brother

event462

Reaction score
Honestly brother, all of you guys have made me feel like part of your family since day one. I think it goes without saying that if any of us needs anything, that we help them out. It's easy to be there during the good times, but true family will be there during the hard times.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would rep you again but I can't for a while. But I think you are a great addition to the board!

New Threads