Hitting Your Goal?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome again brothers and sisters!

DISCLAIMER FOR ALL DIMWITS: MY OPINION BELOW! OPINIONS DO NOT EQUAL ADVICE IN REAL LIFE!

First, only "goal" will be used; LBM and BF % goals are paired. KISS.

Secondly; like doing your job, effeciency is No.1 to your goal. Smarter; not harder.

Why have you not hit your goal (again lbm and bf% goal), especially if you have ran AAS for six years??

The first 2 years are exempt:
  • Year 1 consists, on average, trials of 3 compounds and basic dosages.
  • Year 2 consists, on average, trials of various compounds and varying dosages.

Year 2 ends with you knowing what compounds/dosages work best for your body goal/hitting your goal. No? Then you are not being efficient.

Year 3 begins the work toward your goal. For those who cycle on/off-I would say that Year 3.5/Year 4 begins your work toward your goal.

Hit your goal and then you maintain for as many decades as your body allows. Move to other goals in life.

If a baseball player never hit a baseball with his bat in SIX YEARS, would you listen to him?

Hell no.***

Late July begins my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] year of using AAS. Why have I not hit my goals?

Again, the first 2 years are exempt for everyone-that is the learning stage of things.

• I took the first 2 years figuring everything out.
  • I just now got nearly everything back to order (first real lifting session last week since August 2013)
  • Trying to land a job (laid off right before Christmas) so I can use needed AAS dosages again
  • Only have 4ml of Test Prop to use (thus, reaching my goal is impossible presently)

God willing, very soon a new job (already had 2 great interviews) will come. Then:
  • Year 3 begins in July with a combined ~2g of Test E/Cyp with Tren Base.
  • a 6 to 8 month bulk begins. Goal is to hit 200-215 (10-25lbs over goal); BF % no higher than 12-15%
  • a 6 month cut begins. Goal is to be 8-10% at 190-195lbs. Very possible shorter time span for fat loss.

Efficient. Fewest steps possible. Logical application of all compouds and dosages. How everyone should go toward hitting goals-EFFICIENTLY!

So everyone!
  1. Why have you not hit your goals?
  2. Others!You hit your goal-how long did it take?
  3. Others!How boring is maintaining??
  4. Does anyone AGREE/DISAGREE that you should: a) make goal, b) hit goal in shortest time, and c) move on

Thanks bros! Let the introspection begin!! :D

***This is why I always tell people to question everything. Common sense says there are universal basics. Beyond that, experiment! Question everything! Have fun and be efficient!

Reaction score
I've always looked at it like a goal is just a step, once you achieve it you start the next goal.
Never settle there is more in you

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Some read you have there brother. It does look a little bit like an old 1970's ransom note but I'm in!

Goals? I would replace the word goals with expectations and with that, I would say I hit mine. I would even go as far as to say exceeded them in hindsight.

If you don't mind me asking, and this comes from a guy who never touch any AAS until TRT at 43 y.o.; Why are your goals based around compounds and mg.? Are they that unachievable that they can not be reached without help? No judgement here brother, just asking.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some read you have there brother. It does look a little bit like an old 1970's ransom note but I'm in!

Goals? I would replace the word goals with expectations and with that, I would say I hit mine. I would even go as far as to say exceeded them in hindsight.

If you don't mind me asking, and this comes from a guy who never touch any AAS until TRT at 43 y.o.; Why are your goals based around compounds and mg.? Are they that unachievable that they can not be reached without help? No judgement here brother, just asking.

You can judge and even insult, so thanks for being nice!

Sadly, my goals (late 70s, early 80s size with 8-10% BF) are not attainable without pushing past at least 1g of AAS.

Know thyself.

That rule will save countless hours and trouble.

I want to hit my goal, maintain, and focus on other goals in my life.

Just like I became a good penciler and guitarist. I then chose BBing since I've always had above normal strength and fitness without don't much at all.

BBing goals are nothing but a check off in my list.

Thus-reach all goals AS FAST AS POSSIBLE and move on.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
When you get to my age, along with others on here the same age or older, the goal to me is easy...Lift to maintain, eat to stay lean and healthy, AAS for some strength to make a few miniscule gains and a active libido. You place to much emphasis on goals. Goals can be a motivating factor for some, and serious depression when not met for others. Maintaining an upbeat attitude, and a good sense of humor works for me to reach any expectations. I also should add that a good woman is a highly motivating factor.

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you get to my age, along with others on here the same age or older, the goal to me is easy...Lift to maintain, eat to stay lean and healthy, AAS for some strength to make a few miniscule gains and a active libido. You place to much emphasis on goals. Goals can be a motivating factor for some, and serious depression when not met for others. Maintaining an upbeat attitude, and a good sense of humor works for me to reach any expectations. I also should add that a good woman is a highly motivating factor.

Goal is the be-all.

I'm Type A.

How can you live a successful life without goals?

Example such as goal of 1)buying a house, 2) marrying, 3) making ~100k/year, etc.

Physique is one goal-accomplish and move on.

Those who get depressed are never the wealthiest, powerful, etc.

I have all 3 variables (good humor, positive, and a great woman) that you listed. Those and family are most important to me in life.

How can you live your life without concrete goals?? Do you feel you have under accomplished a lot of things or taken TOO LONG to hit your goals?

^curious, do not minsinterpret. Your way is alien to me.

Hit all goals. Hit them the quickest way possible. Reap the successes.

You will fail. Those who endure enjoy vast wealth and the best relationships!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also stone, age is a very real thing.

This is why I stated, "...maintain for as many decades as your body allows.." concerning the physique goal.

You take the age variable and make the specific changes to hit other goals as well.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Goal is the be-all.

I'm Type A.

How can you live a successful life without goals?

Example such as goal of 1)buying a house, 2) marrying, 3) making ~100k/year, etc.

Physique is one goal-accomplish and move on.

Those who get depressed are never the wealthiest, powerful, etc.

I have all 3 variables (good humor, positive, and a great woman) that you listed. Those and family are most important to me in life.

How can you live your life without concrete goals?? Do you feel you have under accomplished a lot of things or taken TOO LONG to hit your goals?

^curious, do not minsinterpret. Your way is alien to me.

Hit all goals. Hit them the quickest way possible. Reap the successes.

You will fail. Those who endure enjoy vast wealth and the best relationships!

They don't have to be goals, you just do them...it's frickin normal life shit....:)

People who put to much thought into shit....do nothing.....just do it!

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Also, you are a testament to 2 of my points:

You hit your goals. You are considered a "vet".

You, in the baseball anology, are the person to take advice from.

You have spent years using AAS and hit your goal.

Clearly you have experience that resulted in you hitting your goal ("hitting the baseball").

Others do not.

For those aforementioned "others", you question all advice they give.

That's how I view everything! :D

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They don't have to be goals, you just do them...it's frickin normal life shit....:)

People who put to much thought into shit....just do it!

Jenner, love ya to death but you misread. I said what you just said.

Set your goal. Do it. Do it in the quickest fashion.

Barely any thought into it.

Only "thought" needed are how to be efficient and decided what your goals are.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenner, love ya to death but you misread. I said what you just said.

Set your goal. Do it. Do it in the quickest fashion.

Barely any thought into it.

Only "thought" needed are how to be efficient and decided what your goals are.

no, I get it lol I'm just saying even making this thread is putting way too much thought into it....;)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
So your saying since you haven't hit your goals no one should take advice from u?

I had some goals. First was go from 145 to 200 lbs natural. Took a while but I did it and never went over 14 percent bf. Next goal was hit 220 with aas. Hit that goal in about a year. Next goal was just get as big as I could while staying lean. Hit about 237 lbs. Now my goal is to powerlift and hit a 1700 total. I will fukking reach that goal and when I do I will set another goal.

Goals in this game are good to have as long as your dedicated and stay within the healthy ways of doing shit.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
no, I get it lol I'm just saying even making this thread is putting way too much thought into it....;)

I think what she is saying is that most people fall prey to "Paralysis by Analysis"

By the way Hulk, Any and all my goals were met without the use of steroids. I just need a few mg.s to help hold a given level.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay getting a bit philisophical hugh? If my goal was to make over 100K per year and I did everything I could to do that then maybe it's not in my cards. Maybe playing the lottery every week is a way to get there? Maybe making a couple of accounting errors could help me attain that goal b/c it's the quickest and easiest way?? It's just like losing weight. I could starve myself and feel like shit and lose weight, like in HS wrestling or I could keep looking for that magic weight loss pill or get lipo? I believe in setting personal goals for myself but realistic ones. Like benching 260, then 270, then 280. Once I hit one goal, I move onto the next. However they are realistic goals for me. Baby steps if you would. I'm not going to aim for 280lbs right away. You can call them goals, expectations of myself, boundaries, etc. Once I accomplish one goal in the gym, then I set another one, and another one, etc.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So your saying since you haven't hit your goals no one should take advice from u?

I had some goals. First was go from 145 to 200 lbs natural. Took a while but I did it and never went over 14 percent bf. Next goal was hit 220 with aas. Hit that goal in about a year. Next goal was just get as big as I could while staying lean. Hit about 237 lbs. Now my goal is to powerlift and hit a 1700 total. I will fukking reach that goal and when I do I will set another goal.

Goals in this game are good to have as long as your dedicated and stay within the healthy ways of doing shit.

I hit my 3/4/5 goal.*

I hit my 95lb increase goal (120lbs to 215lbs body weight).*

I hit my BF% goal; 40lbs cut (215lbs to 175lbs) to 12%.*

Current and final goal is 190-195 at 8-10%. The approach was written above.

*I only used Superdrol and epistane for reaching those goals.

Most people I've met/posted can't even do those goals WITH INJECTABLE AAS!

I am someone that you can take advice from.

I never give advice. Only opinions. With disclaimers.

Ecks-do not minsinterpret. Take advice but always question and experiment. Keep what is useful: discard what is useless.

Also Ecks, you are great and an example of what people should do with goals. Awesome job and attitude!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay getting a bit philisophical hugh? If my goal was to make over 100K per year and I did everything I could to do that then maybe it's not in my cards. Maybe playing the lottery every week is a way to get there? Maybe making a couple of accounting errors could help me attain that goal b/c it's the quickest and easiest way?? It's just like losing weight. I could starve myself and feel like shit and lose weight, like in HS wrestling or I could keep looking for that magic weight loss pill or get lipo? I believe in setting personal goals for myself but realistic ones. Like benching 260, then 270, then 280. Once I hit one goal, I move onto the next. However they are realistic goals for me. Baby steps if you would. I'm not going to aim for 280lbs right away. You can call them goals, expectations of myself, boundaries, etc. Once I accomplish one goal in the gym, then I set another one, and another one, etc.

WRONG!

This is common sense, not philosophy.

Efficient=Cost:Benefit

100k via lottery=Stupid. The odds are 1:175 Million.

100k via career/career+education=Smart, with realistic odds. The most efficient way.

100k via fraud=unrealistic. Cost is ABOVE benefit. Not efficient.

Weight loss via starvation=Not efficient. Weight rebounds upon feeding. Cost:benefit with cost being higher. Again, not efficient!

How the hell did you take efficiency to equal any method that's the quickest??

Not insulting; seriously curious.

I feel like I'm being trolled with that part of your post.

Great that you set your goals (realistic ones, as should be assumed when one mentions setting a goal) and hit them efficiently!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think what she is saying is that most people fall prey to "Paralysis by Analysis"

By the way Hulk, Any and all my goals were met without the use of steroids. I just need a few mg.s to help hold a given level.

Serious question then and my honest opinion:

Would you not say that statement is wrong, since AAS is a necessity for you to "hold a given level"?

Since without that "given level", you wouldn't progress and hit your further goal(s)?

Aaaaand just because I fear another misinterpretation (everyone has conditioned me to have this fear lol), do not think that I'm saying AAS does your work. Oh and another funny point-

AAS really can do most of the work for me to a fault, to where I get lazy and don't lift (like in my avatar where AAS did that without lifting or any diet).

That's what I meant by PoB and others who care being pissed at me lol

I'm hulked out and getting 100% from my AAS now though!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
You look at goals in a way to me is stressful. Like mentioned by some, and am saying myself, goals should come easily. I benched 400, guess I'll see about 405. I ate pretty good today, I think i'll eat good the rest of the week. I learned the song I wanted on the guitar, think I'll try a harder one, kind of get my drift? To a normally functioning human brain bettering yourself is a stock function. Take shit a day at a time. 100k a year is great, does it equal happiness? who the fuk knows, but if it doesn't it's not worth it.

New Threads