18 on steroid

guo

Reaction score
I’m 18, aspiring to become pro bodybuilder, should I blast and cruise or cycling if I want to compete? What are the pros and cons of each and things I need to be aware of? I know that doing steroid at such young age can cause permanent hpta damage no matter pct of not, so may just blast and cruise and get on trt after 10 years. If I choose the blast and cruise route, I will have to check blood twice a year and one thing I worries would be no money for continuous gear use as well as ancillary supplements and blood works and everything, please share your experience and thoughts

guo

Reaction score
post a pic.

what's your training and nutrition look like?

this is a problem. this is an expensive hobby when done right.

I get labs 6-8 times per year. in addition to an echo. and nmr lipoprofile
I follow john meadows creeping death2 program, I know there are many principles like progressive overload and MRV and mesocycles but never confident enough to build my own training program so I just follow cookie cutter programs and track calories and macros everyday, hit daily protein intake make sure to have alot carbs pre and post workout and supplementing with multi vit, creatine, fish oil, pre workout.

guo

Reaction score
post a pic.

what's your training and nutrition look like?

this is a problem. this is an expensive hobby when done right.

I get labs 6-8 times per year. in addition to an echo. and nmr lipoprofile
So blast and cruise is the route to go? Many people says that you die early but I always wonders why those famous bodybuilders lives into their 70s

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
So blast and cruise is the route to go?
not only have you not answered the questions but you have not posted a pic.

No. a lifetime of needles at 18 is not the way to go.

guo

Reaction score
height?
weight?
best lifts?
what are those calories and macros set at?

you forgot the pic.
5’10
96kg bw bench 150kg squat 180kg deadlift 180kg 31E6C4C1-3622-440F-8B57-7DBF6FB0B8B4.jpeg

Attachments

• B476AEB8-F9BA-41C3-99B8-7D9C8885BE54.jpeg
    B476AEB8-F9BA-41C3-99B8-7D9C8885BE54.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 24

guo

Reaction score
not only have you not answered the questions but you have not posted a pic.

No. a lifetime of needles at 18 is not the way to go.
What about you? Do you blast and cruise?

Freakmidd

Reaction score
So blast and cruise is the route to go? Many people says that you die early but I always wonders why those famous bodybuilders lives into their 70s
I think you read into that a bit, that's not what he said.

Why not continue to take advantage of your natural levels while they still exist?

There will be plenty of time for gear when you're a little bit older..

guo

Reaction score
You've made some good progress so far.. just keep going until it no longer works.
What I’m thinking of is that if I want to be competing at a high level when I’m 25 I need to hop on and knowing that I’m going to destroy my hpta eventually why not earlier

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Ok, nevermind. You did post here before.
Look, you are 18. You look good but you still have a lot of room to make progress naturally. Plateau naturally before adding any steroids. It is in your best interest.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You look better than most of the people here who take drugs.
There’s no such thing as some arbitrary natural peak or whatever.
You’re old enough to go fight in a war and die.
You either recover or you don’t and the younger you are the more easily you’ll recover.
90% of this forum should probably ask you for advice.
If you’re serious about pursuing this yes you’ll need drugs.
Just make sure you’re in a place financially to afford everything.
Don’t start without having everything on hand.
Go get bloodwork before during and after.
I personally just don’t think gear is that big of a deal

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
@guo the majority of responders here are also looking out for your health and well being and my advice applying especially in the future should you happen to change your goals and not want to be a professional bodybuilder.

Ultimately it is up to you to decide but in reality, no one's opinion here is better than another. They each have gone off of their personal experience and then add from whatever they have been told and believe.

When I make decisions, I look at all angles. Remember too, the loudest voice is not always right.

Freakmidd

Reaction score
What I’m thinking of is that if I want to be competing at a high level when I’m 25 I need to hop on and knowing that I’m going to destroy my hpta eventually why not earlier
If that is your goal, then I can't disagree that drugs will be part of it.. just be sure you are financially prepared. This will not be cheap if you intend to do it right.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
For 18, you look great.

If I were you, and I WAS you, I'd wait until your 20s at least before starting.

I was an athlete my whole life, and D1 collegiate sports, when I was done with sports I turned all my attention to the gym.

I continued to progress and grow steadily all the way to 28, before I started gear. And I could have continued as a natural and still progress.

Don't underestimate how far you can go as a natural, there is no rush to jump into gear before your 20s.

Take your time and make sure you are making the right choice, not something you'll regret later.