TS's next meet

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
After coming to the realization that I'll never meet my goals in PLing, I've decided it's time to jump ship and take the easy road. Probably do physique so that I can stop doing ****ing box squats.

You win snake.

v3in3k.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After coming to the realization that I'll never meet my goals in PLing, I've decided it's time to jump ship and take the easy road. Probably do physique so that I can stop doing ****ing box squats.

You win snake.

hahahahaha...now that's a funny statement!! Serious discipline goes into that...why do you think there is PL???? :)

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will need a heavy stock of razors unless this is April Fools material

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
I was pondering that myself. Try practicing the poses sometimes lol. It's definitely not simple. Besides diet and training, posing is one third of that equation.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I for one would love to see a hairless Lego on stage in his glory

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm just going to wait this tread out. I smell a trap!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'd better just start doing calf raises now, 24x7.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuk u asshole faggot pile of shit

I heard from other members who know u that ur a dork queer punk

On its way!!!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
To any of you dingys that haven't figgered it out yet, look at the date of the damn show.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
hahahahaha...now that's a funny statement!! Serious discipline goes into that...why do you think there is PL???? :)

That's a good debate for another thread actually. The training that goes into powerlifting is tough as ****kkkk sometimes. But I'm sure dieting can be tough too.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a good debate for another thread actually. The training that goes into powerlifting is tough as ****kkkk sometimes. But I'm sure dieting can be tough too.
Didn't say it wasn't tough but not many components to it as far as what it takes to get on stage. And no, I'm not talking about for etc..

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Didn't say it wasn't tough but not many components to it as far as what it takes to get on stage. And no, I'm not talking about for etc..

I know u didn't say it wasn't tough. I've only done one of them so I can't say which takes more dicipline and/or hard work. But I will say that training for a powerlifting meet is much harder in the gym. I've seen guys getting ready for bodybuilding shows and when they're in the gym they barely break a sweat. Just pumping blood into the muscles with sets of 15 to 20 no where close to failure. So in the aspect of training, PLing is much harder.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from some one that has done both.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
What's your total?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I know u didn't say it wasn't tough. I've only done one of them so I can't say which takes more dicipline and/or hard work. But I will say that training for a powerlifting meet is much harder in the gym. I've seen guys getting ready for bodybuilding shows and when they're in the gym they barely break a sweat. Just pumping blood into the muscles with sets of 15 to 20 no where close to failure. So in the aspect of training, PLing is much harder.

Both involve different levels of hard work but I'd probably give the edge to PLing because bodybuilding, in general, involves dropping volume quite a bit while prepping for a show so technically your working less than normal. Plus its less taxing on the CNS in general.

As for discipline...bodybuilding wins by landslide.
Prepping for a show was one of the most stressful things I've ever done. Your social life disappears (not because your working hard, but because you don't want to see people anymore), your work productivity goes to shit, your tired ALL the time, your penis doesn't feel like rising to challenge anymore...biologically, your body is literally shutting everything down until you stop starving yourself.
And yet, you stick the plan and keep striving forward...if that isn't an insane level of discipline/self-control/willpower then I don't know what is :)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yeah the dieting part has to be ridiculous. I'm sure after one or two times of doing it it gets a little easier because u know what the end result is going to look like and make everything worth doing.

New Threads