No libido after long tren ace test prop cycle please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol most of us have done something dumb in the beginning bud . It may seem helpless now but you should recover . Take the good advise the guys are offering you and also learn the hard lesson that powerful hormones will have powerful effects both good and bad. Before you jump into anything else make sure your well versed in what it is going to do and run it by someone or ones that will critique your plan and help you tune it correctly to protect yourself

Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure out how he lost all of his game when he stopped "taking roids." Shit, AAS helps you look better, but you don't get game from a syringe. This sounds like a troll.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sticky for future idiots.
You've received some good advice OP. Do what has been asked.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
This can't be a serious post.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going on trt test e dose for life
Is it a good idea ? I'm only 20

I ran pro hormones super drop , hdrol and bunch of other ones when I was 16/17 and didn't use pct I'm sure my testosterone is out of whack

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Lol dude go to the doc and get your levels checked. U made this shitstorm now u have to deal with it like a man. Go to the doc a few weeks after you finish your pct and take it from there.

U ran a lot of prohormones at 16 years old ? Dude what the fukk? What is wrong with u kids these days.

Reaction score
Or should I self medicate with test ?
Inject 200mg test e every week for the rest of my life
I will get blood test tomorrow and post it here

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cant you read? Administering self trt takes knowledge you dont have.Your gonna cause more damage to yourself..

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
No do not self medicate. Do u not fukking listen? Why go get bloods tomorrow? It won't be accurate if you're taking pct meds. Stop being a fukking hard head and listen to what we are sayin . Continue your pct and then get bloods. I will not respond to this fukking thread again and nor should anyone else. This kids a fukking hard head.

Status
Not open for further replies.