Getting ready to pull the trigger

Battletoad

Reaction score
I've spent a lot of time researching, and discussing aas with a couple close friends (as well as familiarized myself with this place) and I'm ready to do this now. I turn 30 next month, and I plan on competing for many years to come. I think aas would not only be appropriate at this time, but competing in an untested federation, I'd be kinda dumb not to, at some point.

Initially, I will be doing the classic 14-16 week cycle before a meet, then PCT afterward and let my HPTA do whatever it's going to do. If, after a couple cycles, my HPTA seems abnormally suppressed, then I'll look into TRT dosing in between cycles.

My first cycle will look something like this:
500mg Test Cyp per week (weeks 1-16)
Maybe 30mg dbol daily (weeks 8-16)
12.5mg aromasin ed or eod depending on sides and E2

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
HCG 250iu eod for 4 weeks

I'll keep some extra aromasin on hand, in case any estro rebound issue occur. They shouldn't, but just in case.

Thoughts? It's pretty straight forward and modest, but any additional advice is welcome. The dbol timing isn't a typo, by the way. I want to see what the test does for awhile, and depending on that, I may introduce a moderate dbol dose for the final 8 weeks. It would make more sense for me to introduce orals at the end anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id buy enough dbol to up the dose. In my experience 50mg is a good starting point. Guess it depends on what you have and what mg they come in. If they r 25s....split the doses. 25 am 25 mid afternoon/evening.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Looks good. Dbol won't hurt but honestly I wouldn't bother with it. Not necessary on a first time.
Before you buy anything get bloods done.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Dbol won't hurt but honestly I wouldn't bother with it. Not necessary on a first time.
Before you buy anything get bloods done.
None of this is really necessary for the majority of us lbs. Its late enough in your cycle that youll know what effects the test have and youll more than likely be able to differentiate the sides between the two.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Even at a dose as low as 30mg, 8 weeks of any oral isn't a good idea.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Tool. I'm not a fan of orals in general, but for a 1st cycle I'm still in the 'Test Only' camp so you can feel how yer body responds to a single exogenous hormone.

Rest of the cycle (AI and PCT) look fine to me.

Best of luck, M8!

- Savage

Battletoad

Reaction score
Agree with Tool. I'm not a fan of orals in general, but for a 1st cycle I'm still in the 'Test Only' camp so you can feel how yer body responds to a single exogenous hormone.

So am I, which is why it's a "maybe" at this point. Basically, the introduction of anything else would be for my meet in September. I have time to mill it over, though. I may just use a little TNE for prep/meet day, and call it good.

Battletoad

Reaction score
You don't run HCG during PCt...hcg before pct then start PCT after HCG

Gotcha. Would you use it throughout the entire cycle, or introduce it toward the end just to help get the boys back online again?

New Threads