Hello!

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]hey everyone, knew to the forums. Joined[/FONT][FONT=&quot] hopefully to get some info/advice[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I’ve been working out for two years or more now. I’m 6”3 and 165lbs. I was 190[/FONT][FONT=&quot]lbs a year and a half ago. I had to take some time off from the weights because I got into a work accident and haven’t been able to gain the muscle back as e[/FONT][FONT=&quot]as[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ily. I’m hoping I can get some good advice throughout the forum for cycle options.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyways I’m glad to join[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and looking forward to talking.[/FONT]

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
hey everyone, knew to the forums. Joined hopefully to get some info/advice. I’ve been working out for two years or more now. I’m 6”3 and 165lbs. I was 190lbs a year and a half ago. I had to take some time off from the weights because I got into a work accident and haven’t been able to gain the muscle back as easily. I’m hoping I can get some good advice throughout the forum for cycle options.
Anyways I’m glad to joinand looking forward to talking.

Welcome.

Start eating and use a different font color.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
At 6'3" you should be able to get well over 200 lbs without any AAS. Both of the above brothers know of what they speak. You would be wise to listen to them.

Last edited:

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm 6'4, anything under 220 lbs i look like a cancer patient. Eat big train hard dude. welcome. and i second the different font color pleeeease

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hola

Hello back! Welcome to the board. If my eyes were any worse I may not have been able to read your post. One thing you are going to hear a lot of is that gear shouldn't be something you started until you have reached close to the maximum of strength and size naturally. The are a few reasons for this. One being, keeping the strength and size that you gain while on cycle. Another is injuries. Adding a bunch of strength to a body that is not prepared for it can lead to tearing muscles and tendons and that is the last thing you want to happen and end up wasting your cycle and taking you out of the gym. Eating and lifting the right way is the foundation to building your body up, gear is the crown that shouldn't be put on until you are ready to be king.

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I would be willing to chop off my left nut to bet that if you were to eat at least 200 grams of protein a day and 3500-4000 calories per day that you could get to 200 lbs easily in 1 year without AAS... probably more... You dont need steroids, you need to learn how to eat and then develop the discipline to keep track of it all, then all you gotta do is do it. This is not a weekend retreat.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i havent been 165lbs since 7th grade lol

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I agree listen to these guys I'm 6 foot and got over 200 naturally with consistent routine. And I still havnt cycled..like the brothers said no need to rush this!..and welcome

Reaction score
My diet consists of 2 packets of oatmeal in the morning. Then a yogurt and two hard boiled eggs for a snack. Then a protein shake before lunch. Will usually have chicken or tuna for lunch with a spinach salad. Then a protein shake about an hour after lunch. About 3 big scoops of cottage cheese and strawberries for a before dinner snack. Usually have a big dinner consisting of chicken, steak or fish. Potatoes and a veggie. (Sometimes the occasional hungryman or 2) usually have 2-3 more hard boiled eggs, beef sticks, protein bars for snacks and always have a protein shake before bed. I am eating all I can even if I’m full.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
My diet consists of 2 packets of oatmeal in the morning. Then a yogurt and two hard boiled eggs for a snack. Then a protein shake before lunch. Will usually have chicken or tuna for lunch with a spinach salad. Then a protein shake about an hour after lunch. About 3 big scoops of cottage cheese and strawberries for a before dinner snack. Usually have a big dinner consisting of chicken, steak or fish. Potatoes and a veggie. (Sometimes the occasional hungryman or 2) usually have 2-3 more hard boiled eggs, beef sticks, protein bars for snacks and always have a protein shake before bed. I am eating all I can even if I’m full.

Tho I should not have taken the time to do so, I just entered everything you said into myfitnesspal. Its 1585 calories. Even if you were to take a bunch of steroids, nothing would happen because you eat less than most girls. Steroids are not magical. Again, you have to learn how to eat and make it a lifestyle change if you actually want to reach your goals... otherwise, it aint gonna happen, sorry dude.

IMG_6270.jpg

NoQuarter

Reaction score
I Am 5'7 and I Am up to 215 now. This is from a lot of food and hard friggin work. I have been at this a long time. Most here have been at it longer. Leave the steroids alone for now and Take the advice given previouly and expand your food intake....A LOT! Best of luck!