Its another newbee

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb. Glad to have you and congrats on being clean.

Reaction score
What is this that i have to have 25 posts to be able to post to links? I was wanting to ask a few questions and post a couple pics. I am considering trenA only because it's easy to come across. I would much prefer something a bit milder. So low dosing tren high dosing TB. 100mgs tb 25mgs Tren A. ? Goals being to tighten back up like have been in the past, but also want to add to my back and legs. It won't let me post any pics

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Howdy, 34 5'8" 205 Just getting back into lifting lifestyle again(3 months). Was down for almost a damn decade with a nasty opiate addiction. Praise God its been over two years clean now. Looking to resurrect an old passion of mine.

Stay strong you got this! And welcome

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I can't assume any credit on it though. Sounds cliche, but truly by the grace of God you know.

Doesn't matter who the credit goes to as long as it motivates you to stay clean brother. I've had my issues with substances years ago luckily I stopped before it got out of control. There are lots of guys on this board who have had these issues so youre definitely in good company!

Last edited:

New Threads