4 week blast with 4 week cruise Repeat

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Bloodwork is always an excellent idea
Just curious to know what you'd be looking for personally.

You know cholesterol is gonna be in the shitter.
E2 and therefore prolactin should be a non issue if you know how to manage it on a TRT dose.
I have never had an issue with high red count on any compound I've run. If some guys do hopefully they're giving blood regularly and that base is covered.

Another caution I neglected to mention is that I wouldn't go long term on tren or deca if you're not already on TRT. In fact, I'd recommend against both unless/until you are on trt.

Yeah e2 and prolactin wouldn't be at the top of concern personally. If he's on trt, then that should be controlled already.

It would mostly be cholesterol and liver values. And anything else that may spring up over the course of running tren every other month.

Especially, going on and coming off so often, it would be interesting to see how it effects the body, or how the body would react to such a regimen

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Bloodwork is always an excellent idea
Just curious to know what you'd be looking for personally.

You know cholesterol is gonna be in the shitter.
E2 and therefore prolactin should be a non issue if you know how to manage it on a TRT dose.
I have never had an issue with high red count on any compound I've run. If some guys do hopefully they're giving blood regularly and that base is covered.

Another caution I neglected to mention is that I wouldn't go long term on tren or deca if you're not already on TRT. In fact, I'd recommend against both unless/until you are on trt.

I have contemplated staying on TRT had vasectomy so wont be ever having any more children but not just yet. And its not long term I am thinking of I thinking 2x4week runs in 16

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah e2 and prolactin wouldn't be at the top of concern personally. If he's on trt, then that should be controlled already.

It would mostly be cholesterol and liver values. And anything else that may spring up over the course of running tren every other month.

Especially, going on and coming off so often, it would be interesting to see how it effects the body, or how the body would react to such a regimen

I'm hoping to get a full physical and bloods while on tren. I'll post the results if I do. My blood pressure is perfect and I'm wondering if the high dose fish oil will protect my cholesterol levels too. Got pre cycle blood work to compare with as well.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get a full physical and bloods while on tren. I'll post the results if I do. My blood pressure is perfect and I'm wondering if the high dose fish oil will protect my cholesterol levels too. Got pre cycle blood work to compare with as well.

I'm very interested to see the results if you do. Especially with this fish oil breakthrough you may have come up with. If that's fix all for cholesterol and BP, that would be awesome.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I were going to do short 3 week blasts; which I abso-fukking-lutely would never do, I would be using tren base with a steady test dose.

Coming off trenbolone sucks elephant assholes. I wouldn't want to do that so often.

Also have to remember that it's 2 steps forward 1 back when you cycle. You will always lose something when coming off the jewce. The difference between 8 weeks of tren ace to 12 or 14 weeks of tren e makes a difference imo/ime.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would definitely follow this.........curious about how someone would handle what would be whiplash in my mind.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If I were going to do short 3 week blasts; which I abso-fukking-lutely would never do, I would be using tren base with a steady test dose.

Coming off trenbolone sucks elephant assholes. I wouldn't want to do that so often.

Also have to remember that it's 2 steps forward 1 back when you cycle. You will always lose something when coming off the jewce. The difference between 8 weeks of tren ace to 12 or 14 weeks of tren e makes a difference imo/ime.

I agree with this whole heartedly. Short fast gains are the first and quickest lost. Slower and steady sticks around a lot longer.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I will chime in... I cant remember where I saw this... But some bb pros were talking about something similar to this... They were saying that the do short blasts with certain compounds and then instead of doing a proper "cruise" they would switch to a different set of compounds and blast another 4 weeks, and every 4 weeks or so, they would switch up the compounds... They were saying it is to keep the body always trying to adapt to new compounds instead of it getting used to one or two for a long run.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Ive never come off tren so I don't know what it's like.

However, I suggested dropping the dose in between 2 5 week blasts to 100mg/week for 3 weeks So, not coming off, but perhaps giving the body a break and time to reset a little so when you fire back up on the 2nd 5 week blast you might experience less sides like you do when first starting tren. If the sides aren't reduced from running a straight 10 weeks, then there is much less merit in such an attempt. IMO.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Ive never come off tren so I don't know what it's like.

However, I suggested dropping the dose in between 2 5 week blasts to 100mg/week for 3 weeks So, not coming off, but perhaps giving the body a break and time to reset a little so when you fire back up on the 2nd 5 week blast you might experience less sides like you do when first starting tren. If the sides aren't reduced from running a straight 10 weeks, then there is much less merit in such an attempt. IMO.

How long have you been on Tren? If you dont mind me asking

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I will chime in... I cant remember where I saw this... But some bb pros were talking about something similar to this... They were saying that the do short blasts with certain compounds and then instead of doing a proper "cruise" they would switch to a different set of compounds and blast another 4 weeks, and every 4 weeks or so, they would switch up the compounds... They were saying it is to keep the body always trying to adapt to new compounds instead of it getting used to one or two for a long run.

I read something similar when reading on blasting and cruising, a guy did a cycle and ran test right through at trt and every 4 weeks switched compounds he used along side it or bump up the the test to a large dose. Basically a permanent blast

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yikes.....permanent blast.....always switching compounds.....how the heck do you even control sides? E2?

It may be amazing for gains, I don't know, but I know I'm not a pro BB'er and have no need to even come close to attempting to run something that complicated.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yikes.....permanent blast.....always switching compounds.....how the heck do you even control sides? E2?

It may be amazing for gains, I don't know, but I know I'm not a pro BB'er and have no need to even come close to attempting to run something that complicated.

the guys post that I read he was called junior bodybuilder and his pic Defo wasn’t a pro. Doubt he be having any kids any time soon or ever

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested to see the results if you do. Especially with this fish oil breakthrough you may have come up with. If that's fix all for cholesterol and BP, that would be awesome.

If fish oil was a fix all, everyone would be doing it. I take a bunch, and it helps a bit. But fish oil isn't some miracle drug.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How long have you been on Tren? If you dont mind me asking
Coming up on 6 weeks. First run.

If fish oil was a fix all, everyone would be doing it. I take a bunch, and it helps a bit. But fish oil isn't some miracle drug.

not sure if it's a fix all but it has worked wonders for my BP. I would hope a has a significant effect on good cholesterol too.

How much do you take? I have tried many many things to lower my BP and nothing has worked like high dose fish oil. I'm taking 15g a day. Blood pressure is 130/65 on tren. Blood pressure before tren on trt with no fish oil was 140/75.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
4 weeks blast 8 weeks cruise 8 weeks blast 16 weeks cruise so on and so forth on that score of it IMO

Reaction score
was comparing the results not the compound

You may not have intended to compare the compounds, but comparing the results of one compound with another that is five times stronger implicitly compared the compounds, in my opinion.

Regardless, I'd look forward to reading about your experience if you decide to run blast / cruise x 4 / 4.

New Threads