testing the tren.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
so thank you all for clearing out for me.
Decided to test tren before my actual cycle and if it doesn't make me a too hard time i'll keep it in my original cycle when I prep towards show or I'll switch it up to masteron maybe if I can't handle it. I won't test anavar as it should go well.
so Thank you all for that.

but here's a little problem(or maybe not):
My prep will start ir january 7th up to april 21st (the show day).
so right now Im blasting up to mid october then cruising starting november1st up to that january 7th.

what would be the best time to add tren as for testing purposes. Would I add it now while Im on blast and lower the test down to 200mg/w or later when im cruising on 200mg/w ?
I'm planning to starp with 200mg/w tren for first month and then change it to 400mg/w.

and second question:
why would you(if you would) choose masteron before tren - does it has less of a side-effect possibilities and is safer or it's your your preference?

with love from EU!!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I guess I’m a little lost when you say testing purposes? Why not both tren and mast? Great combo. I would choose tren over mast if it came down to it. Rule of thumb is test lower dose than tren.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I guess I’m a little lost when you say testing purposes? Why not both tren and mast? Great combo. I would choose tren over mast if it came down to it. Rule of thumb is test lower dose than tren.

I want to have 3 compunds for my prep as this is the 1st time i'm gonna cut on drugs.

yes ill drop test down to 200mg/w, also having anavar and trenbolone or masteron.
testing purposes means , I want to feel how my body reacts to the drug cause i heard it can be pretty hard on some people

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lower the test down to 200/wk for the last 8 weeks of current blast. Pin tren ace 100mg eod the last 8 weeks. You can even go as few as 6 weeks for decent results and full knowledge of how tren will "treat you".

No one would chose mast over tren for your purposes. Many would chose both instead of tren only.

From what I've read you can add mast to your pre show cycle without having experienced it before. Generally it makes things easier on body and mind. Not more difficult; as some have this issue with tren.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Lower the test down to 200/wk for the last 8 weeks of current blast. Pin tren ace 100mg eod the last 8 weeks. You can even go as few as 6 weeks for decent results and full knowledge of how tren will "treat you".

No one would chose mast over tren for your purposes. Many would chose both instead of tren only.

From what I've read you can add mast to your pre show cycle without having experienced it before. Generally it makes things easier on body and mind. Not more difficult; as some have this issue with tren.

okey. thanks a lot. Ill try to lower the test and add tren for my last 6weeks of blast. Thank you. And ill consider adding masteron if tren gives me a headache of too much.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
would i still need anastrozole when im using test with tren together?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Only bloodwork will be able to tell you that.

I agree with what Jin said. I also think just to test things out, its best to just do test and tren without mast, although I highly recommend mast. I like test 300, tren 400, and mast at 400 (or higher).

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Tren doesnt aromatize. It's fully dependent on your test dose. Most likely will not need an ai at 200/wk with your low BF. I don't need it with that dose and I'm much fatter than you + I aromatize heavily.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id consider tes/tren/var....

If you can already get by without an AI, or just a tiny bit here and there......I dont think adding the tren will make much of a difference. AI wise. tes/tren/mast is still an excellent stack.

GL bud, keep us posted.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Id consider tes/tren/var....

If you can already get by without an AI, or just a tiny bit here and there......I dont think adding the tren will make much of a difference. AI wise. tes/tren/mast is still an excellent stack.

GL bud, keep us posted.

yap, my plan is to try to stack together test/tren soon, what Jin suggested. And who knows I might add additional masteron just because everyone is so vocal on the in. I'd have 4 compounds for my 1st cut cycle and 3rd cycle overall. So i guess I should me alright.

and Thank you, I will.

Reactions: Jin

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
If this is your first time with Tren, I recommend Tren Ace since if you have an issue with it, the Ace will leave your body much faster than the Tren E. They say Tren is hard on the body and is a young man's steroid but at age 48, I can tell you it's flipping awesome. I have zero issues running Tren E but for some reason, people react negatively to it - health issues, psychological issues, etc. - hence trying Tren Ace first. If you have no issues with it, run Tren E during your cut due to less number of times you have to pin it per week.

I would recommend this for a cycle: 200mg/week Test, 400mg/week Tren. After 6 weeks, bump up the Tren to 500mg/week just so you know how your body reacts to it. If no significant changes are noted, then 400mg is probably your sweet spot. I have a pretty high tolerance to most foreign things so my sweet spot is 600mg/week Tren E but that's MY body.

As for the Var, it's a pretty simple compound. I would not put it in the mix right now since this is all about seeing how your body responds to Tren and finding your sweet spot. If you want to add it once you find your sweet spot, go right ahead.

Jin is right about Tren not being very aromatizing. I doubt you will need an AI, especially with your Test around 200mg/week but you should rely on your bloodwork.

Test/Tren/Var - to me - is the best combo. You can bulk and not gain too much bodyfat or you can cut and still "grow until show" time. You just need to find your sweet spot now and not experiment during your actual cut.

I have to question whether or not Mast and Tren are a good combo. I will admit that I have not taken it so those of you that have, please educate me on it. The reason why I have to question it, is from a scientific POV, both Mast and Tren are competing to bind to the androgen receptors. The binding affinity of Tren is much higher than Mast so I have to openly wonder how much Mast is actually being used by the body when Tren clearly beats it out in the binding process. I will admit that maybe I am not thoroughly understanding the science and need to re-study it???

New Threads