Gut on test e

Reaction score
Newbie question guys. I'm on my first cycle,500mg week on week 7. And I've noticed my stomach is looking like a gut. Still see abs,,not as much as before. But not like all fatty. Is this normal? And I'm eating more so I know that does have some effect.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Cut all carbs like 6 hours before you sleep one day and check yourself when you wake up, carb bloat, also are you taking an AI ?

Reaction score
I am taking ai but feel I need new one. The source screwed over some people with junk. So I question what I got. Also having problems in the bedroom. So I'm useing that as a sign something might be off. Diets been off lately. Eating like a teenage boy! Lol everything and to much

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am taking ai but feel I need new one. The source screwed over some people with junk. So I question what I got. Also having problems in the bedroom. So I'm useing that as a sign something might be off. Diets been off lately. Eating like a teenage boy! Lol everything and to much

So your diet is shite and your asking why your getting a gut, I get that all the time mate its called being a greedy fat bastard. As soon as you start eating right again wallah abs re appear

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

you need a bloodtest....if your ai is bunk then you probably have high E2.

Now lets say your ai is g2g...how much are you taking and when?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Rob is right here, if this is week 7 and you are not sure about your AI , and you’re having Issues in the bedroom, you need blood done. 7 weeks in you should have already had it done anyway.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I actually missed the bedroom issues bit, why do people get bunk AI's they cost next to nothing to buy pharmacy grade. Why would anyone even fake something so cheap

Reaction score
Get blood done tomorrow . Have some nolvade and clomid from recon I can use. Going to get the dieting back in check to.

Reaction score
Here's a pic 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 20180627_214531.jpg
    20180627_214531.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 8

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That’s not fat...it’s bloating...test e dear!:32 (20):