Decided to start my first cycle...

Reaction score
I’ve researched the hell out of this. I’m 37 and have been going to the gym consistantly for years now and I’m 6’0 207lbs, 15% bmi, and my diet is decent. Originally I was going to do a test only cycle but after reading over the beginner cycle on these forums I’m wondering if I should go the dbol/test route like that suggests.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking, and then if I want I’ll go with the dbol/test later. Thanks for the input man

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I think test only is a great starting point/foundation. I agree with what the other guys have said. The only thing I will add is, on cycle, diet is everything. Get that dialed-in in line with whatever your cylce goals are, and do it well. It will make all the difference. Also, you will have to eat to maintain what gains you make once your cycle ends.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol on a first cycle makes it harder to balance the estrogen overflow if any happens

even a 500mgs of test cycle can be hard to utilize completely.

especially for starters

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’ve researched the hell out of this. I’m 37 and have been going to the gym consistantly for years now and I’m 6’0 207lbs, 15% bmi, and my diet is decent. Originally I was going to do a test only cycle but after reading over the beginner cycle on these forums I’m wondering if I should go the dbol/test route like that suggests.

Thoughts?

Agree with what’s been said.

You have room to better your natural potential. That being said I’d learn how to eat. Not as easy as it sounds. Nail down your diet before you start imo.

Welcome to the board!

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with what’s been said.

You have room to better your natural potential. That being said I’d learn how to eat. Not as easy as it sounds. Nail down your diet before you start

big part of the reason you dont see me using higher than beginner type of doses

learn to eat and consistantly without slacking

personally have lived up to about 20% of the cycles ive done

and the ones ive lived up to have been less than 500mgs

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
big part of the reason you dont see me using higher than beginner type of doses

learn to eat and consistantly without slacking

personally have lived up to about 20% of the cycles ive done

and the ones ive lived up to have been less than 500mgs

I’ve said it before: if you made it a priority you could be a force to be reckoned with.

It’s admirable that you acknowledge your level of commitment to this game and that you don’t over compensate your neglect in other areas by just taking more gear.

You are a good Wizard.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
If you have done the amount of research you said you have, you should know a Test only cycle is your first cycle. Now if want someone to tell you to add in Dbol, keep searching the internet and you can find that answer too.

15% bmi? My BMI is clinically obese. Maybe you mean Body fat percentage?

Reaction score
Yeah, when i did all the research months ago i had decided that Test for a first cycle was the way to go. However, i just started researching again and that's when i saw the sticky on the forums here for a first cycle that everyone was praising, yet it was a dbol/test cycle. That got me wondering if i should start looking in that direction now. I've decided to just stick with Test though like i originally was going to do.

Sorry, yeah my body fat percentage is 15%. Granted that was taken with calipers so i don't expect it to be 100% accurate and i suspect i'm somewhere between 14%-18%

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, when i did all the research months ago i had decided that Test for a first cycle was the way to go. However, i just started researching again and that's when i saw the sticky on the forums here for a first cycle that everyone was praising, yet it was a dbol/test cycle. That got me wondering if i should start looking in that direction now. I've decided to just stick with Test though like i originally was going to do.

Sorry, yeah my body fat percentage is 15%. Granted that was taken with calipers so i don't expect it to be 100% accurate and i suspect i'm somewhere between 14%-18%

lol if you read the whole thread you would see that not everyone supported that idea. I concur, Test only for your 1st cycle

Reaction score
lol if you read the whole thread you would see that not everyone supported that idea. I concur, Test only for your 1st cycle

Funny you say that, i actually read every post on every page and i think you were the only one that didn't agree with it. You're actually the one poster that made me reconsider going back to my original plan of test only so thanks!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that, i actually read every post on every page and i think you were the only one that didn't agree with it. You're actually the one poster that made me reconsider going back to my original plan of test only so thanks!

you are a wise man

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Seeker made me reconsider gay for pay.

Thanks dude. That could have been a big mistake.

Now I am rich.

New Threads