Breakfast 2 cups no fat yogurt 2 bananas 3 cups coffee
10:00 2 cups ground turkey 1 cup egg whites
12 o’clock 1 half chicken grilled 2 cups rice and beans
3 o’clock chicken breast/turkey 2 cups egg whites
5 o’clock 1 shake, bcaas, creatine
7 o’clock post workout shake 40 gms protein
8:30 salad, chicken breast or steak or tuna, pasta, veggies
10:00 shake protein/yogurt almond milk

Ok my man, if you are truly 23% bf and 205 lbs, you are either not adhering to this diet, or you just started it, or your training is not nearly intense enough. Something's not adding up brother.

Mind posting your lifting program?

Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
He eats 3 lunches too. I like this guy! Although I'd punch myself in the balls if I made myself eat dry ass chicken breast and egg whites 2x in a day.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Breakfast 2 cups no fat yogurt 2 bananas 3 cups coffee
10:00 2 cups ground turkey 1 cup egg whites
12 o’clock 1 half chicken grilled 2 cups rice and beans
3 o’clock chicken breast/turkey 2 cups egg whites
5 o’clock 1 shake, bcaas, creatine
7 o’clock post workout shake 40 gms protein
8:30 salad, chicken breast or steak or tuna, pasta, veggies
10:00 shake protein/yogurt almond milk

Dude, that diet sucks. Not that it's a bad diet, it just sucks to eat. I have been there, eating like that food selection sucks and for me is reserved for a hard cut. Though you are probably consuming more over all calories then I do on a cut, I feel for ya.

It seems like you have done your home work but just double check your numbers. Ground turkey sounds like it's lean but it's no different then hamburger if you are buying packaged and not paying attention. If you can find anything that is 90/10 you're doing good. Also try to get Greek yogurt, preferably Triple Zero.

Reaction score
My frame is long and skinny
the fat I have is visceral fat, it has been different to put on size. Am currently 210-215lb. I do cheat meals on weekends and drink alcohol on weekends. My workouts are just some I found on line. No real big guys in my gym to get help from. Was thinking the trt would help me get things going and it has just not that much for the effort I put in

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
My frame is long and skinny
the fat I have is visceral fat, it has been different to put on size. Am currently 210-215lb. I do cheat meals on weekends and drink alcohol on weekends. My workouts are just some I found on line. No real big guys in my gym to get help from. Was thinking the trt would help me get things going and it has just not that much for the effort I put in

Do some research on alcohol, estrogen and body fat. I bet you cut the booze out if you're serious.

New Threads