Blast and Cruise

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

So I am really new here. Spent the most of last night reading through the boards and threads. I just wanted hear opinions on Blast and Cruise at a young age (22). Is it safe to post up my usage here ?

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

So I am really new here. Spent the most of last night reading through the boards and threads. I just wanted hear opinions on Blast and Cruise at a young age (22). Is it safe to post up my usage here ?

Post up all your stats, goals, etc. Did u introduce yourself yet?

Reaction score
yea I have

Im 169cm at 80kg

im wanting to settle at 90- 95 kg

im 22 at the moment

Reaction score
Why do you want to?

Okay so I went on a course of 500mg test e from an ug lab called magnus pharama in october 2018 with the plan of going back to South Africa nice and big in december for a 4 week holiday into jan of 2019. I was so inlove with my newfound gains that I was scared to lose them in this 4 week period and decided to stay on. So I stayed on and when I returned to Germany (end of Jan 2019) I was weighing 80 kg and had literally zero side effects other than gains. okay my balls are smaller but other than that im good. So I decided what the heck and have been on ever since. Im kinda cruising at 500mg per week on this underground lab so im not sure if its all that good qulity. however I have found a pharmacist hook up and will get pharam grade test this week hopefully.

so my question is this. why go off if i could just cruise at 250 mg a week and when I blast, blast at 750mg a week of just test e?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
It’s possibke that you will need trt for life if you go down this route at your age. Also posssible to effect your ability to have children.

Okay so I went on a course of 500mg test e from an ug lab called magnus pharama in october 2018 with the plan of going back to South Africa nice and big in december for a 4 week holiday into jan of 2019. I was so inlove with my newfound gains that I was scared to lose them in this 4 week period and decided to stay on. So I stayed on and when I returned to Germany (end of Jan 2019) I was weighing 80 kg and had literally zero side effects other than gains. okay my balls are smaller but other than that im good. So I decided what the heck and have been on ever since. Im kinda cruising at 500mg per week on this underground lab so im not sure if its all that good qulity. however I have found a pharmacist hook up and will get pharam grade test this week hopefully.

so my question is this. why go off if i could just cruise at 250 mg a week and when I blast, blast at 750mg a week of just test e?

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
take some HCG to get the balls back!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

So the answer to my question is essentially, you don't want to.

You can blast and cruise sure. You are pretty young for it and it's possible if not an absolute certainty that you will wind up on trt (trust me as you approach 40 it's not that cool anymore).

Otherwise you are likely shortening your lifespan due to cardiovascular disease.

You may not have sides right now, but you will eventually. Things change.

If you are going to do this, then start learning what it takes to optimize your health while doing so.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
It’s possibke that you will need trt for life if you go down this route at your age. Also posssible to effect your ability to have children.

That’s a possibility. I would seriously think about it. It’s not fun having to do injections every week for life(speaking from experience). With all of the training and nutrition and supplements now days you can do a lot. It’s up to you, your a man.

Reaction score
Thank you. I really do appreciate the wise, honest answers here. I will reconsider. I would like to continue using... would cycling then be the best option?

I dont want to use massive ammounts juice or dabble with HGH or insulin... atleast not until I have kids. I would like to stick to the test then. So cycle with 500 mg to 750mg per week for say 12 weeks ?

would you recommend I climb off the test now and pct?

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you. I really do appreciate the wise, honest answers here. I will reconsider. I would like to continue using... would cycling then be the best option?

I dont want to use massive ammounts juice or dabble with HGH or insulin... atleast not until I have kids. I would like to stick to the test then. So cycle with 500 mg to 750mg per week for say 12 weeks ?

Definitely pct.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Recovery seems to have more to do with time on as opposed to dose.

Also GH and slin have basically nothing to do with reproduction.

If you are deciding against b&c for now then a PCT would be a good idea.

You will want to do a blast of HCG as you come off, and then after HCG start up the clomid and nolva. At some point after that you should schedule blood work to monitor recovery.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thank you. I will do some more research and make a decision soon.

Don’t take offense to my comments please. They are meant to help.

My issues are that you know very little about steroids and the involved physiology. And you are very young.

So, if you decide to B&C without sound knowledge you might be signing up for something you later regret.

Also, your priorities at your current age and priorities in 10 years will not be the same.

Furthermore, after such limited experience with AAS B&C seems like you are looking for a real shortcut.

I’m close to 290 and I need to B&C to keep enough mass in between my bulk and my cut.

I would encourage you to continue experimenting with aas and, if you are comfortable committing to this lifestyle for the long haul, consider B&C.

After you have some real gains to keep;)

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
500mg is not cruise lol

Reaction score
Don’t take offense to my comments please. They are meant to help.

My issues are that you know very little about steroids and the involved physiology. And you are very young.

So, if you decide to B&C without sound knowledge you might be signing up for something you later regret.

Also, your priorities at your current age and priorities in 10 years will not be the same.

Furthermore, after such limited experience with AAS B&C seems like you are looking for a real shortcut.

I’m close to 290 and I need to B&C to keep enough mass in between my bulk and my cut.

I would encourage you to continue experimenting with aas and, if you are comfortable committing to this lifestyle for the long haul, consider B&C.

After you have some real gains to keep;)

I am really not offended what so ever. I am just sizing up my options at the moment as I do want kids later on but I too want to be walkign around 290 :D I know that it take a lot of hard work and commitment. I will continue to use aas for sure throughout my life. I just want to figure out the best way to go about it and still have kids.

Im considering coming off, getting everrything natural and working, freezing some sperm and then going balls to the wall ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am really not offended what so ever. I am just sizing up my options at the moment as I do want kids later on but I too want to be walkign around 290 :D I know that it take a lot of hard work and commitment. I will continue to use aas for sure throughout my life. I just want to figure out the best way to go about it and still have kids.

Im considering coming off, getting everrything natural and working, freezing some sperm and then going balls to the wall ?

I’ve recommend that same course of action to a handful of people. I’m not sure anyone took that advice. That’s the only way to insure you’ll be able to have kids later should your partner be fertile.

Now all you have to do is decide your risk tolerance. Walking around at 290 isn’t healthy period. Whether you are fat or jacked AF:)

Get a sperm count done. If there are enough just freeze what you got.

Make no mistake: if you follow a path similar to or more extreme than mine you will take years off your life. And you will need to be vigilant about acute effects. Meaning you own a BP cuff, you do your daily cardio and you have regular blood tests etc.

did you say say you were opening a restaurant?

Seems like you are committed but you still don’t know the basics. Read the stickies. Research HPTA, esters/half-lifes, and familiarize yourself with the steroid profiles. I researched a full year before I even decided on trt。

TRT will almost certainly be in your future which means a weekly shot for life. I started my aas experimenting after I was out on trt, and I was infertile, so all I had to lose was years off my life.

Gabriel

Reaction score
When I first started years ago PCT was a bitch...The whole up and down gain to lose...Yeah,,,cruising sounds and looks good on paper,,,but the fact of the matter is at 22 that really boxes you in...You should look at the long term,,,,scare tissue,constant pins,cost over years,Red cell count, and that's just for starters...............Cruising really is for either the guys that abused gear early on,,aready have low T,or the large population of men over 45 that have NO T production of their own.....

New Threads