Getting to know DNW222 better

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I'm forcing the issue by not driving/picking her up from work. Also changed wifi password last night. She just came up to me asking what was wrong with wifi. I turned it off. Can you turn it back on? No. Is that until we leave? Yes. Her kid is hopelessly addicted to internet and whatever tf roblox is. Shes on the phone in the bathroom now. I'm done.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I hate it for you brother, and having to turn your back on family isn't easy. I did it years ago with my parents, because I didn't want my kids around them.

As time goes on, it gets easier, and soon enough, it's a distant memory. Best of luck.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm forcing the issue by not driving/picking her up from work. Also changed wifi password last night. She just came up to me asking what was wrong with wifi. I turned it off. Can you turn it back on? No. Is that until we leave? Yes. Her kid is hopelessly addicted to internet and whatever tf roblox is. Shes on the phone in the bathroom now. I'm done.
Oof. None of that sounds fun man.

Hate all of that is happening for everyone involved. No real words of wisdom, but I do hope it gets better soon.

Reactions: DNW

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
She parked in my front yard to load her car lol. Total petty bs. Didnt say goodbye to my daughter. Didnt mention my son or saying goodbye to him or waiting for him to come back from dr. Recorded a large portion for any potential vindictiveness. I now have 7 mins of my mom at her worst. At least it's over and maybe this depression will lift. Thanks again bros

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
good for you man!!!!
oh and you should've cut the wifi a long time ago lololol

Reaction score
Good for you man. Gotta look out for them kids. Get rid of the negative. And nobody comes home from a tour the same person. I dont care what anybody says. You grow up and see shit in life completely different

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Feel bad for the 15 year old having to deal with this stress. As well as your family. I totally understand wanting to help family especially your mother and a young person with special needs. I agree it’s enabling her but at the same time I would probably do the same if I were in your position. I hope the best for all involved and hope it goes smoother than expected.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Feel bad for the 15 year old having to deal with this stress. As well as your family. I totally understand wanting to help family especially your mother and a young person with special needs. I agree it’s enabling her but at the same time I would probably do the same if I were in your position. I hope the best for all involved and hope it goes smoother than expected.

Thanks man. It's already over and it did not go smoother than expected lol. I knew at about day 10 that it was not going to end well. Looking back, I wish I had said no bc I would have been able to hold onto who I thought my mom was/is.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks brothers. I actually am ready to kick her out. I need to look over the agreement and also possible repercussion for not upholding move out date of sep 23. I'm going to write her a letter as well. I get too hot headed to think clearly in the moment and also dont want that shit anywhere near my kids. But some more things need to be said. I tried.

Edit: just read your reply sorry did not realize it was already over.

How long has she been there, your in Texas correct? . In Texas if they establish residency (no set time frame but i would say at least week or so with personal belongings there maybe with the agreement they would stay longer etc ) you gotta evict them police can’t make them leave once they’ve “established residency” as far as the paperwork if it’s just drafted up between y’all and not an actual legal lease per say like a landlord or apartments complex does then you should not be liable for not upholding it of course she can take you to court and hope the court rules in her favor but does she really have the money to pay court fees and spend the time for the process etc

If she doesn’t leave I Would call the police see what they can do or if them just being there makes her decide to leave and of they end up making her leave even though she’s established residency then screw it that’s on them if she chooses to complain about her rights being violated.

Last edited:

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I knew I couldn't kick her out until agreed upon date. But I never said I would provide internet or a ride to/from work so I forced the issue without saying get out. As a final covering my ass, I'm not purchasing and changing the locks until the agreed upon date, and am keeping receipts of new locks.

New Threads