Alcohol consumption

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
All I know is my days of driving after drinking are long behind me. I’ve dodged enough bullets, always made it home safely but in hindsight I’m lucky I haven’t hurt someone or worse.

Today I’ll have one beer and drive. That’s it. I won’t ride my bike after having any alcohol at all. If I’m out and I’ve drank, I’m not driving home.

Playing it safe is always a good idea, I’ve been guilty drinking and driving even after loosing friends to Intoxicated vehicle wrecks

Reaction score
Me and a roommate of mine ( who is now deceased from an overdose ) use to make G in our bathtub. We would fill plastic water bottles of that stuff. It was amazing. The times we had in those days. Chicks loved it too!

I knew a guy like you back in the day, making G in the bathtub lol

Seriously tho, if you already have confidence, multiply it by 1,000 on liquid G. So much fun. And yea, sometimes you "g out" but that often meant you'd have dildos drawn on your face. The trick is never take more than a cap or two. Beyond that, you're asking for it. We gave it to a Ranger buddy of mine during a camping trip .... dude spreads is arms out and says, "I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS!!!!"

And then boom, plops face first into the dirt. Shit was hilarious.

EDIT: Just saw bit about your friend. Sorry to hear that. Knew some people I saw around that passed from that. Back then, they would pass after mixing it with X / molly.

Last edited:

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
I knew a guy like you back in the day, making G in the bathtub lol

Seriously tho, if you already have confidence, multiply it by 1,000 on liquid G. So much fun. And yea, sometimes you "g out" but that often meant you'd have dildos drawn on your face. The trick is never take more than a cap or two. Beyond that, you're asking for it. We gave it to a Ranger buddy of mine during a camping trip .... dude spreads is arms out and says, "I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS!!!!"

And then boom, plops face first into the dirt. Shit was hilarious.

EDIT: Just saw bit about your friend. Sorry to hear that. Knew some people I saw around that passed from that. Back then, they would pass after mixing it with X / molly.
Pizza, a scoop or two of G and you can run through a brick wall, but never more than two scoops or yes , lights out, lol! Great as long as you respect it. It’s not like alcohol where someone might say I can handle my liquor. You do your one or two and that’s it no matter who you are.

New Threads