Question anyone do this before?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Any one ever mix dbol and anadrol together?

I was thinking about doing a half and half cocktail and seeing what will happen.

free pasta photos

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No but it’s something I have thought about

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Don't be wasteful with money and var, use winni for that combo!

Gabriel

Reaction score
I've ran both at the same time..mood swings can be ruff.. morning Dbol...bedtime Drol..

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Fake var is a dbol winni combo, great combo

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Fake var is a dbol winni combo, great combo

Winnie causes hair loss so does var? If so I am not taking it not trying to get a 3rd hair transplant yet the mast already got me good last time. Need every hair I can get at this point

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
They're both DHT derivatives which is a big factor in MPB.

Shave it, get swole.

lol I will once it’s gone past control until then hair transplants and non hair loss steroids lol I’m still holding on

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I've done 50/50 tbol/drol and that was pretty sweet.

Gonna start today lol you guys talked me into it not gonna take the anavar though

Signed up to a new gym though my insurance program more of a rougher gym lol might do me some good they have a bunch more equipment for shit I need so hopefully it's good there.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
havent tried dbol and anadrol but it sounds fun, anadrol just destroys my stomache even at low doses. i did enjoy a combination of dbol and winny, probably my favorite look ive had. your transplanted hair should be safe from dht side effects as the hair from the sides and back aren't really effected by dht.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
havent tried dbol and anadrol but it sounds fun, anadrol just destroys my stomache even at low doses. i did enjoy a combination of dbol and winny, probably my favorite look ive had. your transplanted hair should be safe from dht side effects as the hair from the sides and back aren't really effected by dht.

Transplanted hair no good to go but most my transplants are in the front and beginning middle so I have a lot to lose still.

When I was taking mast started shedding right away had to stop and went away 2 weeks later.

If I was as jacked as you I wouldn't care about my hair lol

New Threads