Info on an HGH Cycle

Reaction score
Hello UG,

I am a 32 Y.O. Male. 5 11" 180lbs. I used to weigh 250 (all gut), but through a solid chunk of cardio and getting my dietary situation worked out I have finally gotten down 70lbs. Most of it TBH was just from quitting drinking beer daily, getting on TRT, straightening out my diet, and getting my ass to the gym. ( Really don't need ppl's opinion on if I should or should have not gone on test, I've gone over that with my doc and after a year of different methods + 4 or 5 blood tests, that is under control.) I have a few questions regarding an HGH Cycle. I am prescribed 400mg of test E weekly. I have a full workup done (blood, Test LVL's, etc) by my doc every 3-6 months.

I just wanted some basic info from a knowledgeable source who understands we all have our own lives and will not tell me to do this and that and just provide solid info. Regarding - HGH, the length of an average cycle for someone looking to put on some extra muscle, coupled with other benefits, any details regarding post cycle therapy if needed, etc. (I realize that depends a lot on the person and how big of gains they are trying to get, etc) I am just looking for some helpful information. Have not committed to going on so I am not on. Still looking into everything as from what I have read from on this and other sites from experienced users, that is the way to go. Education before just jumping straight in. SO, that said, any information would be greatly appreciated, guys. Thanks, in advance.

Reaction score
Hgh isn't something you cycle. Typically you do how much you can afford. Don't expect much from hgh. I'm on it because I can afford it. My older friends are on it and they get alot of help from it. One friend feels better another friend quit pain meds now because of hgh. Hgh isn't a juice cycle. 400mg a week of test for trt doesn't sound Close to being right but I may be wrong. That seems insane to me but I'm young and maybe some of the more experienced guys can chime in

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Your Dr prescribes 400mg of Test per WEEK to you?

Is he accepting new patients? I need to get in before he gets arrested! :32 (18):

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Answer my questions, don’t question my actions and don’t tell me what I don’t want to hear.

I guess I’ll just say welcome and good luck;)

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Maybe come in with a little more open mind

Welcome to UG

400mg a week isnt really trt its more a cruise but thats neither here nor there and between you and your "Dr"

HGH you would want to at least run for 6 months but better for a year.

Start out around 2IU a day and see how you respond.

You could probably do well around 5IU-6IU a day. M-F is what a lot of guys do (especially with the cost)

You may notice better rest and other small things (hair nails) the first few months but it will take a while before it could help slim down and add lean mass.

Keep diet and exercise in check and in the long run hgh may be helpful.

Reaction score
There is a ton of info on HGH in this forum already if you go through old threads in the HGH subforum. I did this before I started experimenting with it.

I can only tolerate a low dose, about 2 iu's a day, or I start to get headaches. I think it helped me get over some nagging injuries that had been bothering me for 6+ months prior to starting it.

It's not something you cycle or have to PCT for. Your body pulses natural growth hormone throughout the day, so exogenous hgh doesn't really shut your natural production down.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Your Dr prescribes 400mg of Test per WEEK to you?

Is he accepting new patients? I need to get in before he gets arrested! :32 (18):

This.... there is a legal limit for trt and 400 a week aint it...at least in my state

Gabriel

Reaction score
HGH is a whole different game.. there's a ton of information out there..my .o2 do alot of research then more,get to know the great guys here,learn to be a bit more open minded...that goes and long way here..I guess welcome..

Grego

Reaction score
400mg test e/ week, nice.
if you don't want opinion on this board don't ask questions.
Any advantage HGH gives goes away over time if you quite taking it.
Do a search for HGH on the forum, plenty of good info at your finger tips.
Oh and good luck finding good HGH that is not prescribed by an MD.
Welcome to the Underground

New Threads