Getting close to the end! This is mentally exhausting.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
It’s been over a month and finally I’m seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Think I’m going to have to flip this instead of renting it don’t feel safe renting it think I made it a little too nice to rent.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
What are the basics, like what a real estate ad would say, i.e.

Bedrooms, Baths, Square footage, all that stuff? Does​ look good btw.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Nice work! Renting is always a risk, but with the right tenant it can be a great thing.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
What are the basics, like what a real estate ad would say, i.e.

Bedrooms, Baths, Square footage, all that stuff? Does​ look good btw.

2 beds
2 baths
2 car garage
1230 sq. Ft.
totally renovated

And thank you hopefully a buyer thinks the same and snatches it up

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Tastefully done. The look every one seems to like. Good luck with sale hopefully it sells quick and you get top dollar!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Tastefully done. The look every one seems to like. Good luck with sale hopefully it sells quick and you get top dollar!

thank you my wife basically picked everything out I personally like it I would live there no problem

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dayum looks awesome, did u do it all urself? who did the kitchen? what did it look like prior?

IF u rent it, get a military member, then if u ever have issues contact their superiors and they will make them fix everything.....u can rent it based off their COLA (cost of living expensenses) for that are and rank

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
It looks sweeet! Good job on that one. Hope you get a wise tenant! If he doesn't pay up, you can always muscle him, hahaha!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
dayum looks awesome, did u do it all urself? who did the kitchen? what did it look like prior?

IF u rent it, get a military member, then if u ever have issues contact their superiors and they will make them fix everything.....u can rent it based off their COLA (cost of living expensenses) for that are and rank

thanks my buddy did the work my wife the design.

this is before

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats good work, Mate! Hope ye can sell it to someone who will appreciate the effort that's gone into it.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Thats good work, Mate! Hope ye can sell it to someone who will appreciate the effort that's gone into it.

im a little worried about the market in the coming up months think ill still make it with this next one might be an issue if the economy messes up think next one has to be a rental

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude that’s fukin nice work, great designer, that wife of yours BTW. No offense but I knew from that bathroom sink and matching backsplash you had help. After this, I may consider taking up for you occasionally on UG. At the very least I’ll start crossing out the bad things I read about you in port o potties.

Not that it matters but could we get a exterior pic? Seriously, Bro nice conversation.