Didn’t know prices have gone up by so much.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Was in TJ and went into a couple of them but didn't come back with anything. Have you? You can supposedly come over with 50 doses worth of anything, declare it and be OK. (allegedly) the border guys don't care about that crap. I'd love to make a trip to come back with tons of pharma for UGL price.

i don’t think this wold be true for anything on the controlled substance schedule which all AAS are from what I know...maybe that is referring to if you go down there and get a script you can bring it back? It’s illegal to posses even test without a script so I don’t see them letting you cross with it...but now for guys going down there getting a script for anything and coming back with it and a script sure maybe I could see that

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
i don’t think this wold be true for anything on the controlled substance schedule which all AAS are from what I know...maybe that is referring to if you go down there and get a script you can bring it back? It’s illegal to posses even test without a script so I don’t see them letting you cross with it...but now for guys going down there getting a script for anything and coming back with it and a script sure maybe I could see that

No you can’t cross the border even if you have a script i’m america or from there I personally asked border patrol myself. Only certain meds they allow usually stiff for seniors.

The prices there are high anyway but you can get pinned in the pharmacy bathroom with the purchase of some Test. They sell that shit right there at the pharmacy’s.

Just go up to the biggest guy at the gym and say i know what you are up to i want in lmao

lfod14

Reaction score
Of anything? Kinda doubt that

I'll try to find the law, it's a UN thing that allows international travel with prescription medications, that's why there's a dose limit.

lfod14

Reaction score
i don’t think this wold be true for anything on the controlled substance schedule which all AAS are from what I know...maybe that is referring to if you go down there and get a script you can bring it back? It’s illegal to posses even test without a script so I don’t see them letting you cross with it...

Could be, It's been a while since I've read the text of that law but I (think) the entire point of it was to allow intl travel with things that you couldn't just normally come over with. It's a UN thing, not a US one so it's more the State Dept allowing it than it is CBP allowing it. Back when I was reading the text of the law I was still getting my stuff through my Doc so I still had (technically still do) valid scripts for test/deca/hcg/adex, so I could have maybe read through something like that that didn't afffect me. I'll try to find it though.

lfod14

Reaction score
no Ive never brought back anything from there, I don't know the exact laws so not trying to get hassled coming home.

Of anything? Kinda doubt that

Ok, WITHOUT a prescription you can bring back 50 doses, WITH a prescription you can bring in more as long as it's a drug the FDA recognizes.

Source: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/know-before-you-go/prohibited-and-restricted-items

Actual Text

U.S. residents entering the United States at international land borders who are carrying a validly obtained controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD), are subject to certain additional requirements. If a U.S. resident wants to bring in a controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD) but does not have a prescription for the substance issued by a U.S.-licensed practitioner (e.g., physician, dentist, etc.) who is registered with, and authorized by, the Drug Enforcement Administration to prescribe the medication, the individual may not import more than 50 dosage units of the medication into the United States. If the U.S. resident has a prescription for the controlled substance issued by a DEA registrant, more than 50 dosage units may be imported by that person, provided all other legal requirements are met.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Ok, WITHOUT a prescription you can bring back 50 doses, WITH a prescription you can bring in more as long as it's a drug the FDA recognizes.

Source: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/know-before-you-go/prohibited-and-restricted-items

Actual Text

U.S. residents entering the United States at international land borders who are carrying a validly obtained controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD), are subject to certain additional requirements. If a U.S. resident wants to bring in a controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD) but does not have a prescription for the substance issued by a U.S.-licensed practitioner (e.g., physician, dentist, etc.) who is registered with, and authorized by, the Drug Enforcement Administration to prescribe the medication, the individual may not import more than 50 dosage units of the medication into the United States. If the U.S. resident has a prescription for the controlled substance issued by a DEA registrant, more than 50 dosage units may be imported by that person, provided all other legal requirements are met.

What constitutes a dose??? And you're still wrong...aas is a scheduled drug there's no way you're getting it in if you declare it but good luck...if this were a thing do you think guys would buy from ugl??? No they'd just go get pharma from Mexico and bring it home...your thinking of stuff like antibiotics and such not scheduled drugs

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went to Mexico on a cruise with the wife on our honeymoon. Getting asked if I want to buy steroids LITERALLY every corner was unbearably annoying. I lasted 30 minutes and then walked back to the ship.

Charger69

Reaction score
What constitutes a dose??? And you're still wrong...aas is a scheduled drug there's no way you're getting it in if you declare it but good luck...if this were a thing do you think guys would buy from ugl??? No they'd just go get pharma from Mexico and bring it home...your thinking of stuff like antibiotics and such not scheduled drugs

Sorry, but you are misinformed. I crossed the border daily for 26 years and lived there.
First thing, do not use what a customs person in the booth (land crossing) tells you. Most of them do not know, but make it up if they don’t.
The law of the land is if you have a prescription from a US Dr. and the medicine is legal ( legal as medicine ) in the US then you can bring it across. If that medicine is a controlled substance then you can only if allowed by the DEA. The DEA decides what can be brought in. I would assume that they would allow test. You need to call them. I cannot find a list probably because they do not want to publish one that could change.

Now reality. I have brought antibiotics across signed but a Mexican DR. Declared it and no problem.
I also crossed an illegal drug (unknowingly) declared it with no issues. Neomelabrina is used by the Mexicans as a fever reducer but is banned in the US. I found this out after because it made my situation worse and I investigated the drug. My Caucasia. Antibodies are not at the same level as the Latinos. LOL
I also brought test across with Test results and a prescription from a Mexican Dr. I declared that I had a prescription and medicine and went on my way. I do not advise this though. I only did it once. I did not investigate it enough and I never investigated if it was on the DEA list. After educating myself, I decided the risk was not worth the reward. And never did it again. This was about 10 years ago.
Most of the time the CBP are not super strict however you get the new guys that are gung ho and are looking to bust you for something. This is not saying that if they don’t see something, that they won’t investigate.
Just hope that you don’t have the same color car that an Anonymous tip said was smuggling drugs that day. Been there done that.
I have also been in secondary right next to a car that was busted with a a shopping cart full of drugs hidden I the car. It’s all fun and games until 10
Agents pull their guns out. LOL

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Sorry, but you are misinformed. I crossed the border daily for 26 years and lived there.
First thing, do not use what a customs person in the booth (land crossing) tells you. Most of them do not know, but make it up if they don’t.
The law of the land is if you have a prescription from a US Dr. and the medicine is legal ( legal as medicine ) in the US then you can bring it across. If that medicine is a controlled substance then you can only if allowed by the DEA. The DEA decides what can be brought in. I would assume that they would allow test. You need to call them. I cannot find a list probably because they do not want to publish one that could change.

Now reality. I have brought antibiotics across signed but a Mexican DR. Declared it and no problem.
I also crossed an illegal drug (unknowingly) declared it with no issues. Neomelabrina is used by the Mexicans as a fever reducer but is banned in the US. I found this out after because it made my situation worse and I investigated the drug. My Caucasia. Antibodies are not at the same level as the Latinos. LOL
I also brought test across with Test results and a prescription from a Mexican Dr. I declared that I had a prescription and medicine and went on my way. I do not advise this though. I only did it once. I did not investigate it enough and I never investigated if it was on the DEA list. After educating myself, I decided the risk was not worth the reward. And never did it again. This was about 10 years ago.
Most of the time the CBP are not super strict however you get the new guys that are gung ho and are looking to bust you for something. This is not saying that if they don’t see something, that they won’t investigate.
Just hope that you don’t have the same color car that an Anonymous tip said was smuggling drugs that day. Been there done that.
I have also been in secondary right next to a car that was busted with a a shopping cart full of drugs hidden I the car. It’s all fun and games until 10
Agents pull their guns out. LOL

Go back and read...this is a discussion on if you DO NOT have a script and regardless if you lived there or whatever you're just wrong...declare a scheduled drug without a scrip t and see if you arent yanked out of your ride at the border...if there is a script then yes you are correct the DEA determines what can come in...I worked in customs on board a naval ship for 6 months as TAD and I can tell you first hand declaring a scheduled drug without a prescription is literally the dumbest move ever...what you can and can't get away with is a different story all together tho

Last edited:

Charger69

Reaction score
Go back and read...this is a discussion on if you DO NOT have a script and regardless if you lived there or whatever you're just wrong...declare a scheduled drug without a scrip t and see if you arent yanked out of your ride at the border...if there is a script then yes you are correct the DEA determines what can come in...I worked in customs on board a naval ship for 6 months as TAD and I can tell you first hand declaring a scheduled drug without a prescription is literally the dumbest move ever...what you can and can't get away with is a different story all together tho

I quoted your conversation “there is no way that you are getting scheduled drug in if you declare it”. My point is that there is a way.

Not trying to argue.

At the end of the day, we both agree...don’t **** with customs or the DEA. Your luck will run out one day.
Know before you go. LOL

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s all perspective.... compared to a clinic $75 is a steal.

New Threads