Wtf is wrong with me? Zilla help.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Yes shes hot. But she goes for the jugular anytime I dont do what she wants and I can't deal with that. I just landed in Detroit to meet my pro fitness bodybuilder online gf I've been talking to for a year and half but never met. So yeh possessive Latina needs to kick rocks.
I can't stand that shes lying to me about something so serious. I called her last night and she insisted she took the test at the doctors office. She has a 7 year old and has a masters in psychology. And she is supposed to help people with mental problems when she tries to **** my head so bad? Mind blown

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Masters in Psychology? More like a master manipulator. Make her get a DNA warrant if she insists and tell her to **** off in the meantime. Or take it to Maury in 10 months...

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a case of "the ol' keep a nigga baby"

I have no advice to give because I have 3 no good kids and a wife who looks like Marla Hooch.

So I guess I do have advice - pull out

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Watch out for these hoes man! Some out there really trying to catch dudes. Definitely DNA if it continues on but don’t make her feel like a hoe with accusations. You want to be civil and have the facts laid out. And wrap your shit up! Don’t even trust them if they say they’re on the pill or have an implant unless you really know them and know that’s a fact!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the fuk is zilla gonna do suck the cum out her twat with a vacuum?? Your fukked buddy unless by some miracle it ain’t yours .. now u know why I prefer head

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
What the fuk is zilla gonna do suck the cum out her twat with a vacuum?? Your fukked buddy unless by some miracle it ain’t yours .. now u know why I prefer head

Idk he knows alot about biology and I wante to see if it was possible for a pregnancy test to show up positive
In 5 days. Chick says shel send results. My bosses wife said it shouldn't be possible. My mother said she thinks the girl is lying and request DNA results. (Mom worked in family law for 15 yesrs)

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Did we cover anal, and it's benefits? I've only found a uterus to be beneficial twice in my life, and I'm still paying for both of them. Good luck Sil in future hookups!

yeah but then you run the risk of having a butt baby and those are the ugliest kids....

wait.... is that not how biology works?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
If she freaked out after i respectfully decline for her to meet my daughter, i would tell her that things are not going to work out. Red flags are flying brother..... that being said... you kinda screwed the pooch (no pun intended). So maybe speak with her about abortion if your ok with that. I am personally on the fence, but have been through it once with a girl..... if shes against it.... well its time to buckle up your big boy britches, or get used to child support.... oh and please do yourself a favor and request a paternity test, for all you know shes banging middle school students. Will stay tuned for the upcoming chapters.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Did she have the crazy eyes? If so, run as fast as you can.

Srs tho there's no way she could've gotten a positive result after 5 days. Takes at least 8 days with the most sensitive test.

Reaction score
Good job bro!

I recommend a vasectomy if you're done having kids. It's made no difference for me at all, and I can nut in them all now.