CDC says non-white people get the vaccine first

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Y'all can get the vaccine first. I will hang back and see what the negative effects are from a vaccine that is made within 10 months. My guess is that it either has a micro chip in it to track your ass or its designed to make certain people sterile to reduce population. So good luck!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Y'all can get the vaccine first. I will hang back and see what the negative effects are from a vaccine that is made within 10 months. My guess is that it either has a micro chip in it to track your ass or its designed to make certain people sterile to reduce population. So good luck!

If it makes me sterile im in...sure beats getting snipped

Reaction score

Lol , you're not important enough to track. And big pharma doesn't want less people in the world, that will only cost them money.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
I like how people come up with crazy shit about microchips in a vaccine but carry around cellphones that already track you, record you via sound and video lol. Nutters.

i can ditch my cell phone. I can leave it at home. Whatever. You can’t get rid of a microchip implanted inside you. Especially if you don’t know it’s there.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Lol , you're not important enough to track. And big pharma doesn't want less people in the world, that will only cost them money.

you think they would just track me? They track everyone. Then they know who you’ve been with. And they can create connections.

I wasn’t talking about big pharm. I’m taking about the worlds elite. The ones that actually control things like microchips and big pharm. they DO want less people. Way less.

Reaction score
you think they would just track me? They track everyone. Then they know who you’ve been with. And they can create connections.

I wasn’t talking about big pharm. I’m taking about the worlds elite. The ones that actually control things like microchips and big pharm. they DO want less people. Way less.

So you really think there are microchips that fit through a needle and have enough power to transmit a signal to a 5G tower ?

Reaction score
i can ditch my cell phone. I can leave it at home. Whatever. You can’t get rid of a microchip implanted inside you. Especially if you don’t know it’s there.

Do you seriously believe they are microchipping people with vaccines?

Not gonna argue this, just trying to get to know you better.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Do you seriously believe they are microchipping people with vaccines?

Not gonna argue this, just trying to get to know you better.

Micro chipping will not be done through the vaccine like buddy said no way any thing will fit through syringe that would be effective enough to send signals.

I just don’t trust the vaccine for shit and refuse to take it or give it to my family. Half my office already went through COVID and barely any one had any serious symptoms and the numbers were pumped up by the early deaths due to the respirators.

This is just as pointless as a flu shot except this is too new and we don’t know what it will do.

Kraken

Reaction score
So you really think there are microchips that fit through a needle and have enough power to transmit a signal to a 5G tower ?

No no no... It does not need to transmit at all. All it needs to do is resonate when in the presence of a magnetic field, reporting a unique ID number. It would work just like the Mobile Speedpass key fob worked (before they discontinued it). This is called RFID (see https://www.ti.com/lit/an/scba020a/...89710&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F for the TI chip datasheet). It draws power from the magnetic field that activates it, so no local power source is needed. Much, much simpler than transmitting data to cell towers. With only slight modifications, this same technology could be adapted to not just merely report back a unique ID; as others have said, tracking people is easily accomplished with cell phones. Instead, these microchips could be commanded to do things, like release a toxin into your body, short out your nervous system, induce pain or pleasure and more. I saw that Biden got a shot recently. Knowing his chip's ID would be very interesting!

Okay that was for our more crazy readers. RFID technology certainly exists, but it's not going to fit through a needle. It's not small and it's not cheap. If it were, it would be in use for many things. For example, every item in the grocery store could be tagged and instead of standing in line then scanning your cans of tuna, you would just carry stuff out the door and be charged automagically. Medical applications would include detecting blood clots, finding tumors and so on. So let's hope we get to nanites soon, they are going to be a bigger benefit than harm.

For those of you worried about the vaccine, well just don't get it then. We do need 70% to 75% of the population to get it to arrest the spread, but a lower vaccination rate would sure slow it. But don't refuse it then expect the rest of us to keep wearing masks and shutting down restaurants. Now that a vaccine is available I think we should vaccinate those at great risk first, immediately, then reopen everything fully. Most people who get covid recover fully. So let's end the hysteria...

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score

There is no microchip. That's The thing. Lol

Plus there are cameras everywhere. There the nsa. You really think they can't track you because you ditch a cellphone lol

Internet at home? Oh no!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have an appointment for the 1st shot of the vaccine on Tuesday 1/5. Im up and down about this.

Kraken

Reaction score
I have an appointment for the 1st shot of the vaccine on Tuesday 1/5. Im up and down about this.

You'll be good! And now there is data coming out indicating that even just with the first shot you gain a lot of benefit, like being much less sick if you do get covid.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which one are you getting?

Pfizer. A health care worker i know said she stood in line for 2 hours yesterday to get hers. I dunno, I guess now personally knowing a number of people who've caught the Rona and the shit they dealt with led me to do this

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Gotta say I find it interesting how guys are saying no way, don't know what's in that vaccine, can't trust it, not putting that in my body....yet will inject hormones purchased on the underground market. Just saying....

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gotta say I find it interesting how guys are saying no way, don't know what's in that vaccine, can't trust it, not putting that in my body....yet will inject hormones purchased on the underground market. Just saying....

Lol don't rub it in. I was one to be weary of the vaccine. Lmao dammit! But now I'm getting it after hearing the shit some of my friends went through, including D.

Reaction score
Pfizer. A health care worker i know said she stood in line for 2 hours yesterday to get hers. I dunno, I guess now personally knowing a number of people who've caught the Rona and the shit they dealt with led me to do this

That's good, I think the mRNA ones are the best. I got the Moderna one.

My brother just got covid over Christmas, and he was in a world of shit for 7 days. He said he couldn't believe how bad it was. And he was one of these people who had been minimizing it the whole time. He's still not feeling well, but at least getting better now.