COVID… How afraid were you when you first found out about it?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Honestly, I wasn't scared when I heard about it but this is the subject matter I study. Not claiming to be an expert or even very knowledgeable, but I know enough to make informed, educated decisions. I've been studying SARS long before this pandemic hit us. I find these things fascinating while most probably find them terrifying.

It's funny how the government and the CDC wanted everyone to stay inside, eat like shit (from uber eats or whatever), not exercise, etc.. basically do everything which lowers the body's immune response instead of doing what bolsters it.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
I saw it, and I took context into account. It would be nice if I didn't have to make these judgment calls though @Janoy Cresva .

I don't want to moderate every single word, we're 99.9% men here, it's how we talk, for better or worse. Just be aware though that what you say can piss others off.
Yeah, no offense to the gays. I just don't like Fauci🤷‍♂️

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I wasn't afraid at all, even when I had COVID and thought the pneumonia was going to kill me, I wasn't afraid. As I told my wife, if this is it, this is it and there is nothing I could have done differently to prevent my death or survive. Sure I could have hid out at home, but I also could have caught COVID from food/grocery delivery.

Reaction score
when i first found out i was very afraid as im used to SARS and MERS due to being east asian. turns out covid is not as bad as a cold. caught what i thought was a cold, wasnt gonna test for covid but had some RATs laying around at work, tested positive, taken 600mg ibuprofen and a cup of oolong tea, went to bed and woken up fine, tested positive for 3 more days while being asymptomatic.

its a meme disease that makes the common cold look dangerous