COVID… How afraid were you when you first found out about it?

GymRat79

Connoisseur of tranny cock
Reaction score
COVID Data, a different approach perhaps to open some minds.

Can someone please tell me what data point, what information you use to form your for or against opinion and actions regarding COVID and the Vaccines.

The challenge for me has always been, that none of the data provided was either credible, proven or universally agreed upon even within the scientific and medical communities.

But, if you were not paying attention here is what is indisputable.

We were told you had to lockdown for 14 days to flatten the curve, (avoid hospital overflow). Well the fact is, not one single hospital in this country was ever forced to deny care, even in the worst hit states. In fact, Navy ships were sent, Army field hospitals were set up, McCormick place in Chicago was converted to a hospital, and every single one of them went unused by their local governments, hospitals and areas. All of them were dismantled after getting no use.

We were told there was a shortage of ventilators, so our government pressed private industry to produce more ventilators, by the end of June last year we were shipping all the excess ventilators to other countries because once again, we had more than enough and produced too many.

We were told the Malaria drug was not a good treatment, and less than a year later, then told it is a good treatment by the very same people who warned us it was not.

We were using a test that was never designed to diagnose illness, is at best 50% wrong every time and did not even identify if you have the current virus or some left over Corona molecules in your body from having a cold or the flu in the past. You literally at a 50/50 chance that you had the virus and tested negative or did not have the virus and tested positive. And then were forced to take action based on the results.

We were told children are not affected by the virus and can not spread it, and now children should be vaccinated.

The death count, an absolute fantasy, and that is right from the CDC website before it was censored. Report after report of people in car accidents, cancer victims, people in hospice, kidney failure, gun shot wounds, all reported as COVID deaths. The CDC clearly stated that could only confirm 6% of all reported COVID deaths died only from COVID. Everyone else, other than the actual false reported COVID deaths mentioned above, had at least two serious health issues that were the actual cause of death, who happened to also have COVID.

We were told a vaccine has come to market, which actually turned out not to be a vaccine, as it did not prevent the contraction of the virus, nor prevent you from spreading the virus. It only diminished the symptoms of the virus. That folks is not a vaccine, that is a treatment regimen.

We were told the vaccine was given full approval, which was and is a blatant lie. The FDA literally gave full approval to the version of the vaccine that is not even used in the USA. I have reported extensively on this fact. All the vaccines in use in the USA are still under emergency use authorization. And it is illegal to mandate they be taken by two laws on the books.

We were told side effects were minimal, yet data has come out in several countries showing severe heart, stroke and other side effects, raising instances in health people by as much as 800%.

We are told people who have recovered from the virus are 13 times less likely to contract it again or spread it, yet they are being forced to vaccinate, which does neither.

After only six months, the vaccine effectiveness wanes and a booster is required to do nothing better than it did in the first place.

We are now told that wearing masks for a year is going to cause all other viruses to explode into our populations, yet wearing a mask was mandated. Sick people who contract even a common cold, will die, in as many numbers as sick people who contract COVID.

We were told the morality rate for COVID was much higher than the flu, yet the data shows it is actually less than the flu. In fact 84% of this who contracted had no symptoms, and the age group that was at risk was those over 70, with other illnesses. Yet five states sent COVID patients to nursing homes, where tens of thousands of residents then contracted it and died. If you were under age 54, you had more chance of dying from a lightening strike than COVID.

We are now 11 months into a vaccine and yet COVID is surging in parts of the country. Mind you, after we let 2 million untested, unvaccinated illegals walk across our border and spread throughout the country. And we already know hundreds of thousands of them were positive and still released into our populations. And yet the people forcing mandates on you are the same ones who let this happen.

We lost a whole year of education and social skills growth for our young, with no science whatsoever to back up closing down schools. Under 18 had a zero percent chance of even getting or spreading the virus statistically.

And of course an election, an economy and trillions more in debt, all affected with decisions all being made based on not one piece of agreed upon credible data or evidence that any of it was necessary. In fact an argument could be made, the data shows we should have done the opposite and let herd immunity do what it has done for the history of man and viruses. There are countries who took this approach who are now fully open, unvaccinated and no COVID problems.

So, I ask, given what we now know to be true, exactly what data point are you basing your decisions and actions regarding COVID on?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I wasn’t afraid because I was already expecting it. After listening to Bill Gate talk about world population needing to decrease and having vaccines take care of that; he’s mentioned at 2010 & 2015 Ted Talks.

For years, I’ve been attentive to their actions and listening to their words; which are two different things. Along with their predictive programming on movies such as Break-out, I am Legend, & contagion; their control measures have been accelerated by design.

It has accelerated our strategic planning for my side gig which is an systems engineering Integrating tech into infrastructure. In addition, all the advice the gov gives, I have learned doing the opposite of what they say benefits me. I do take my precautions and take my chlorite & colloidal silver during the season of getting sick. Already had COVID once last year and I kicked its ass in 3 days. I had the punies and what I though was a sinus infection for one day and lost taste & appetite for 3. I lost like 6 lbs but came back strong .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
I tested positive 10 days ago. Aside from a low grade fever before I went to bed the first night(which broke middle of the night), I’ve had mild cold symptoms since. Lost no weight, was able to eat all my food. Took a week off from the gym(scheduled de-load anyway), that’s it. Wife had it now, all she has is sinus pressure, both kids have it as well, only one of whom has a slight cough. Seems everyone’s smell/taste is affected as well. My father in law came down with it about 2 days after me, 78yo, severely obese, hypertensive and has Parkinson’s. He’s been hospitalized for over a week. They’re also blaming “encephalopathy” on covid, mentally he’s gone(couldn’t figure out how to piss in the jar or feed himself), physically he’s shot as well, needs help to get to the bathroom. Both of these symptoms are just exacerbated from where he was before covid. Listening to the DRs talk to my wife, it’s disturbing how far out of the way they’ll go to blame symptoms on covid. Several of my wife’s demented family members imply that she is responsible for his condition based on being unvaccinated…….sickening.

Reaction score
I was never afraid of it. I got it and smoked dabs daily and set a new 675 deadlift PR with it.

I'm the kind of dude that sat over a year straight in solitaire confinement when I was doing time for armed robberies. Not much really phases me these days. Lol. The way I see it, my fate is already determined and I'm just living my life until I die. If it's two days or 50 years from now, it doesn't really matter. It's not going to change how treat today and the next day.

GymRat79

Reaction score
I was never afraid of it. I got it and smoked dabs daily and set a new 675 deadlift PR with it.

I'm the kind of dude that sat over a year straight in solitaire confinement when I was doing time for armed robberies. Not much really phases me these days. Lol. The way I see it, my fate is already determined and I'm just living my life until I die. If it's two days or 50 years from now, it doesn't really matter. It's not going to change how treat today and the next day.
Well said and glad you are out and finally living life again brother. I think much of the problem lies in the fact that the majority of people afraid of the virus haven’t ever been through anything tough before such as being drafted to fight in a war. This is why when we had a real pandemic back in the 60s with the Hong Kong Flu , we didn’t shut down schools or businesses and kept on living normal lives. Woodstock was not cancelled either.

GymRat79

Reaction score
“It was like the pandemic hadn’t even happened if you look for it in history books,” he said. “I am still shocked at how differently people addressed — or maybe even ignored it — in 1968 compared to 2020.”

The virus rarely made front-page news. A 1968 story in the Associated Press warned that deaths caused by the Hong Kong flu “more than doubled across the nation in the third week of December.” But the story was buried on Page 24. The New York Post didn’t publish any stories about the pandemic in 1968, and in 1969, coverage was mostly minor, like reports of newly married couples delaying honeymoons because of the virus and the Yonkers police force calling in sick with the Hong Kong flu during wage negotiations.

Reaction score
Well said and glad you are out and finally living life again brother. I think much of the problem lies in the fact that the majority of people afraid of the virus haven’t ever been through anything tough before such as being drafted to fight in a war. This is why when we had a real pandemic back in the 60s with the Hong Kong Flu , we didn’t shut down schools or businesses and kept on living normal lives. Woodstock was not cancelled either.

People definitely have it easy nowadays. I just left my ex of 4.5 years. At 26 we had everything paid for and plenty of toys. Also had over a dozen rental properties. She still complained every day about shit as her friends are struggling living paycheck to paycheck because they can't stop wasting money at the bar every weekend.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I found Dr. Hong Video interesting. For some reason YouTube had unsubscribed me to him but I te-subscribed. You know he must be striking a nerve when they remove subscriptions you already have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Covid: If isn't dangerous virus, there would not be so many people life being taken in just a matter of time. Just follow SOP and cases will be controllable. Afraid is due to, the number of ICU beds are fully occupied. Not infected vs Infected.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Didnt want people thinking i had aids cuz i was slowly wasting away cuz gyms were closed down.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
My entire family got it in December, a week before Christmas. Didn't know what it was, hospital said an unknown upper respiratory infection at the time... it def sucked ass. Wasn't scared for myself or wife, but my 10mo and 2yo at the time got hit really hard by it. Found out in May of 2020 we had positive test for antibodies, and that was the only time we'd been sick.

I was more nervous when there was a scare of ebola. I work around 10's of thousands of people on the Amtrak trains, who knows what I'll catch next. Still hasn't convinced me to wash my hands though.. I only do that when a finger goes through the toilet paper lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Not gonna lie when it first came out I was super afraid because my gut told me this was done on purpose due to politics and I really thought it was going to be a lot more severe then it was.

The videos from China of people just dying in the streets from it really had me worried but after a few months I seen they fucked up and then all the bullshit that came with it turned me off from getting any vaccine or even being worried about the VID.

We’ve seen a lot of shit from this from lies, propaganda, corruption, and huge censorship which really got me not trusting anything the government tells me ever again.

Plus side I drive to the apple store today in the mall In Illinois where there is a mask mandate and a lot of people were not wearing masks no store employees forced it and I went to several stores which gave me hope.

Eventually it will blow over I believe a lot of people not taking it anymore or moving to states that fight for them like Florida offering cops $5k bonus for any that get fired due to vaccine mandate and to move there and work.

Reaction score
When it started I was concerned. I am a cigar smoker. During the summer it's 3+ a day. During the winter it could be as low as two. I have health conditions as well. I stopped smoking for 3 months which is the only three months in 20 years that I have stopped with exception of a couple times I was in the hospital. Then after 3 months I wasn't seeing anyone dying around me and I started up again. A few of my friends got it and I continued puffing away. Half the cigar lounge left for a year during covid. The 50% of us that were left were not wearing masks or social distancing and not a single person got sick. It was at that point I realized it was probably 90% bullshit and wasn't more harmful than the flu. The only people I knew that got sick sick were elderly and they had a mountain of health conditions on top of the obesity and covid diagnosis. I think it was end of April 2020 that I had my first cigar. Now I find it humorous when someone gives me a dirty look when they're wearing a mask and I'm smoking a two hour cigar not concerned in the least. I think the pre existing health conditions matter much more than the covid. I will say at the cigar lounge the vaccinated are the only ones getting sick on a regular basis. The rest of us pure bloods aren't getting anything. Maybe that parallel from science class in high school rings true. If you drink whiskey and smoke cigars you won't get worms.

Slic.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
When it started I was concerned. I am a cigar smoker. During the summer it's 3+ a day. During the winter it could be as low as two. I have health conditions as well. I stopped smoking for 3 months which is the only three months in 20 years that I have stopped with exception of a couple times I was in the hospital. Then after 3 months I wasn't seeing anyone dying around me and I started up again. A few of my friends got it and I continued puffing away. Half the cigar lounge left for a year during covid. The 50% of us that were left were not wearing masks or social distancing and not a single person got sick. It was at that point I realized it was probably 90% bullshit and wasn't more harmful than the flu. The only people I knew that got sick sick were elderly and they had a mountain of health conditions on top of the obesity and covid diagnosis. I think it was end of April 2020 that I had my first cigar. Now I find it humorous when someone gives me a dirty look when they're wearing a mask and I'm smoking a two hour cigar not concerned in the least. I think the pre existing health conditions matter much more than the covid. I will say at the cigar lounge the vaccinated are the only ones getting sick on a regular basis. The rest of us pure bloods aren't getting anything. Maybe that parallel from science class in high school rings true. If you drink whiskey and smoke cigars you won't get worms.

Slic.
If your at a cigar lounge wearing a mask there if something wrong lol

I think the tides are turning now in mask mandate stated I work in one and traveled for work in 2 others more and more people and businesses are not complying or enforcing don’t think that Karen shit of making a scene for a mask will fly anymore.

Pure blood lol I was thinking of getting they tattooed but gonna wait a few more years cause will feel dumb if eventually I will be forced to get it to provide for the family but if not gonna be a big back piece lol

New Threads