"Apology"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Nearly every comment on here is on Germans side not sure where your coming from?

This is ridiculous, you guys.

Instead of looking at German I'd focus on the members who complained and whether it was simply their intention to instigate drama.

Or let's turn it around, shall we - someone just didn't like that a woman dared to have an opinion that hurt someone's little ego and dared to say it out loud, because we sure as hell know a man saying this, mod or not, would not have been an issue. :)

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Nearly every comment on here is on Germans side not sure where your coming from?

To the comments that aren't on her's.

Oh, and to those who complained because I can bet they're reading this.

Last edited:

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, you guys.

Instead of looking at German I'd focus on the members who complained and whether it was simply their intention to instigate drama.

Or let's turn it around, shall we - someone just didn't like that a woman dared to have an opinion that hurt someone's little ego and dared to say it out loud, because we sure as hell know a man saying this, mod or not, would not have been an issue.

It is not German who should be silenced. :)

im not the one who complained. I kept my opinion to myself but those Comments would have made me uncomfortable whether they were from a woman or a man. And clearly they made others uncomfortable too.

just for the record I don’t know german and don’t think she should leave the board for something so small. we should all respect each other more.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Doesn't look to me like she got banned. Looks to me like Jin sent her a pm, which no one would know about, except that it hurt her feelings so she decided to take it to the board.

I could give a shit about what she said.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
German..If something was said and it wasn't meant in a hurtful manner..it may just have pushed a button..People go through and have to all to often deal with things..Right or Wrong..just sometimes doesn't apply

In the short time I've known you here..never once did I get the empression your comments where hurtful..I would ask you to just take a step back like I did about a commercial I still hate..

Don't let this ..take a special member of this forum from us..

I second this.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Doesn't look to me like she got banned. Looks to me like Jin sent her a pm, which no one would know about, except that it hurt her feelings so she decided to take it to the board.

I could give a shit about what she said.

Yup.

I am not banned. I am taking time away.

I would appreciate the person to come forward. However, I know that won't happen. For all I know no one actually sent a PM and this was all a conspiracy.

Please don't PM me asking how I am doing. Or checking my last activity time.

Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me how some people are so proud of their comments that others find "offensive" ... proceed to call those other people overly sensitive.... when they themselves get so easily offended by things others say.

It happens a lot around here I've noticed.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Yup.

I am not banned. I am taking time away.

I would appreciate the person to come forward. However, I know that won't happen. For all I know no one actually sent a PM and this was all a conspiracy.

Please don't PM me asking how I am doing. Or checking my last activity time.

I didn’t think you were banned either but she is protesting those who have an issue with her so that all can come to light. It’s better it be addressed now than to lose one of the only females we have and a great person to top it off.

testnoob

Reaction score
If your a grown adult and you get butt hurt by a comment on the internet then you should probably off yourself. Whoever complained behind her back is a chump. So get offended by my comment. Grow up!!!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been reading pretty much everything German has posted lately, WTF did she day that was "offensive" or "uncomfortable"....both choices, by the way. Arimidex anyone???

ditto, havent seen nor read anything offensive, so confused on why anyone wouldn't just confront the person thru pm before going to run tel dat

German89

Elite
Reaction score
ditto, havent seen nor read anything offensive, so confused on why anyone wouldn't just confront the person thru pm before going to run tel dat
It wasn't a post. It was what I said in the chat.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Quit being such a bully and offending people German smh.
Kidding, of course..
People need to fukkin chill, this is an internet bodybuilding forumn.

Im actually shrinking some to lower my blood pressure. Can we change it from “building” to something else? I feel like Im getting size shamed.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
It's up to German if she wants to disclose exactly what caused others to be "uncomfortable", but I will say that it wasn't something simple like a guy being offended at being called "fat" or whatever. As she said, if another member had said the same thing they probably would've been banned. That's not an exaggeration - its happened before.

It's important not to judge without knowing exactly what the hell happened. I say that while witnessing guys judging while not knowing exactly what the hell happened. Just my 2c.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Well this post didn’t really help the situation. As a moderator, your words carry more weight even if you are ****ing around. I have no idea what you said in chat but I hope you learn something from this. At work I have to fly above the fray for this same reason. There’s nothing wrong with admitting you were at fault in a graceful manner and I’ve had to do it a few times. It makes you a better person and a better leader. I just wanted to say that I enjoy your posts and even the back and forth stuff that makes me laugh. We all make mistakes and I respect you.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I went through all your posts in the chat over the last 2 days and still didn't see anything that should really set people off. Unless someone is truly upset about the not supporting a devlish cross dressing teacher in public schools teaching their ideals to our children. Or the mention of commenting on another page, jest and trolling in commenting the queen or prime minister should kill themselves. I didn't see anything that should really twist some panties. Maybe it was deleted or edited?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It wasn't a post. It was what I said in the chat.

ahhh ok well its only gettin worse in the world, dont leave, stick around, really give em hell!!

but i also dont know what was said, so not my place....

e

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.