holiday weekend

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just curious what some of y'all are doing for the long weekend? Wifey and I are taking the boys to Kansas City to stay a couple nights and go to a Royals game.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sounds like fun, you got two boys? how old? mine are 7 months and 3.5 years

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
eat sleep, monday i start back up

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine are 7 & 11 minister

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Taking the wife and kids for some serious retail therapy at the local malls.

Shop - shop - baby!!

My kids are 18, and twins that are 16. I like to think that means i do things twice as good as other guys.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
started throwing a block party together with the neighbors yesterday!! gonna be fun this weekend, all going to pitch in for the carne esada, and everyone brings a side, and a bounce house for the kids for a few days!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My daughter and I will be meeting my fiancé's ex brother and sister in law and their two daughters. FML.... This is going to be really weird.

"Oh hi Ken, I'm the guy that swooped in and swept your brother's wife right off her feet cause he was a lazy piece of shit who couldn't even be bothered to tell her how beautiful she is."

This should be great!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BBQ on sat. with some old buddies, then hanging out on Peanut Island sandbar on sunday. It'll be drinking with the boys...that means my wife will be the sober one!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
got a 4 day weekend with my son. gonna do all kinds of fun things with him and then cook up some food for the start of college football.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a date with a 400lb marlin 20 miles offshor3. Maybe a few tunas...well see.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WELL I'LL BE WORKING AS USUAL,farming has no vacations lol

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We'll probably just relax at home, some pool time with the girls, BBQ, we always sit around our fire pit at night on the weekends with the girls, we tell scary stories & make smores...So there will be some smores eating going on :D

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I feel like a young punk ass now that I read what ya'll do on 3 day weekends....Im going down to visit my girl at College and Party like a Rockstar, GO HARD OR GO HOME!! 3 day BINGE!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What 3 day weekend.....being self employed sucks sometimes.....boy I miss those bank holidays!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We'll probably just relax at home, some pool time with the girls, BBQ, we always sit around our fire pit at night on the weekends with the girls, we tell scary stories & make smores...So there will be some smores eating going on :D

Mrs P would you and P mind a little company:D? sounds fun girl!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good company is always welcome in our house :)

well thank you dear,Mrs Bullseye and i are planning our trip now:D and shes gonna cook something to ha ha......then we can celebrate her birthday which was last tuesday and mine is next saturday the 8th lol......

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well thank you dear,Mrs Bullseye and i are planning our trip now:D and shes gonna cook something to ha ha......then we can celebrate her birthday which was last tuesday and mine is next saturday the 8th lol......

Well, happy b-lated b-day to her !! I read on your other thread her granson was born on her b-day, right ?
Double excuse to have b-day cake .. how awesome is that ! Give her a hug for me :)

New Threads