Your .02 on Anadrol

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So as we adventure into this epic winter, we want the best for our winter bulks. So with that being said, what are your thoughts and experiences with Adrol? Now for the user who has used dbol, we know the extreme strength you get while using dbol, as well as the weight and almost euphoric feeling you can also get on this compound. I'll be starting my winter bulk kinda late, around Nov 15. So with that being stated I love dbol but was gonna wonder into the land of Anadrol this winter and wanted to get your opinion of this compound.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I purchased ten (10) grams of drol over two years ago. I used it as a kick start a few times. By about week 3, i was so freaking sleepy all the time. (I was taking 100mg/day). I would take naps in the middle of the day. This happened every time I used drol as a kickstart. I loved the strength gains and the lubricating properties it had on my joints. However, this lethargic feeling was a deal killer, and i eventually gave away 5+ grams to a mate.

SAD

Reaction score
I once ran a short blast of 700mgs/test suspension, 25mg dbol ED, 50mg drol ED, and 20mg winny ED. Ran it all for 5 weeks and to this day is the most fun I've had on a bulk blast. I highly recommend stacking those three together, not to exceed 100mgs total per day. The winny helps keep the bloat and moonface at bay, while the strength and fullness and pumps are insane. Did you know that winny also is very effective at lowering SHBG?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea SAD thats what Ive heard but can also be harsh on the joints. Proviron can also be a little less effective than Winni since both binds to SHBG but proviron is a little more easier on the joints from what Ive heard but havent tried either

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I once ran a short blast of 700mgs/test suspension, 25mg dbol ED, 50mg drol ED, and 20mg winny ED. Ran it all for 5 weeks and to this day is the most fun I've had on a bulk blast. I highly recommend stacking those three together, not to exceed 100mgs total per day. The winny helps keep the bloat and moonface at bay, while the strength and fullness and pumps are insane. Did you know that winny also is very effective at lowering SHBG?

I have dbol, drol and winny... I'm doing this. But with 500 test e and 100 deca :) Thanks for the inspiration SAD. You're the wind beneath my wings lol

SAD

Reaction score
Yea SAD thats what Ive heard but can also be harsh on the joints. Proviron can also be a little less effective than Winni since both binds to SHBG but proviron is a little more easier on the joints from what Ive heard but havent tried either

Normally I wouldn't rule out the winny causing issues because everyone is different but I can almost guarantee you that between the low dose of 20mg and the water/lubrication from the dbol and drol you'll have no issues with your joints. Not saying that the proviron is a bad idea, it's not. Matter of fact, all four sounds tasty.

SAD

Reaction score
I have dbol, drol and winny... I'm doing this. But with 500 test e and 100 deca :) Thanks for the inspiration SAD. You're the wind beneath my wings lol

Hahahaha, nice. You'll love the ride bro. Getsome talked to me about the potential synergy and he was dead on. It was awesome. What doses are you thinking about?

Reaction score
Dbol...drol...winny...Suspension...

i'm drooling.......

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, nice. You'll love the ride bro. Getsome talked to me about the potential synergy and he was dead on. It was awesome. What doses are you thinking about?

Im not too familiar with the synergy and effects of running mulitple orals like this. Shit Ive always been under the assumption that it wouldnt be great for your liver if you took more than 1 oral at a time. That is until colt told me I.should try dbol and adrol at the same time with my bulk cycle.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

20 dbol cause I only have enough for 20 per day for 5 weeks lol, 50 drol and probably 50 of the winni. Any joint discomfort though and I will cut back to 25 winni.

I usually respond well to orals. Except var. I don't get shit from var. Unless it was bunk but I doubt it. I got it from our old friend who's not around much and is a condiment.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love what this thread turned into...all that stacked, might need a new liver

SAD

Reaction score
It is my belief, and my liver values agree, that stacking multiple orals is no more damaging than one oral run at its generally agreed upon maximum, providing each oral in the stack is lessened by a percentage so as to not exceed that generally agreed upon max.

For instance, if the generally agreed upon dosage of anadrol is 100mgs/day, dbol is 50mgs/day, and winny is 100mgs/day, then 50mgs of drol, 20mgs dbol, and 20mgs of winny together equal roughly the same toxicity of any of the three run individually at their respective max doses.

I do not drink, and Himalaya Liver Health is a staple almost year round, so I feel confident that my bloodwork is an accurate representation of what the orals are doing. Take the proper precautions, and this stack is no problem.

This is a slippery slope I'm about to step on, but I'll go ahead and say that oral toxicity is overrated by most. Your liver is highly resilient and an amazing organ capable of repairing itself like no other organ in the body. NOTE: this does not mean that I'm advising abuse of orals.

Christosterone: why does the direction of this thread give you pause and cause to make passive aggressive comments?

SAD

Reaction score
Re-reading my post, I realized the last comment may sound like I'm starting shit. That is not my intention. Sometimes my true tone gets lost in translation.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually meant it as a good thing, interesting low dose stacking...wasn't sure about efficacy of it..but I like the idea, guess I was one lost in translation

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
^^^Same here guys. That's why you will see a lot of LOLs and smilies in my posts.

I agree on the total mg not going over 100mg. I used to like stacking d-bol and winny as a kickstart. Didn't have to worry about to much bloat from the d-bol.

As far as the a-drol, the times I have run it, I came to the conclusion that I'd rather have the d-bol. The d-bol gives me a better feeling throughout the day. The a-drol has me kind of cranky, raises my BP higher and gives me headaches faster than any other oral. I sometimes break out with a-drol as well. I also tend to hold more water in the presence of elevated estro.

I've never stacked the three but they sound pretty good.

HDH

Times Roman

Reaction score
It is my belief, and my liver values agree, that stacking multiple orals is no more damaging than one oral run at its generally agreed upon maximum, providing each oral in the stack is lessened by a percentage so as to not exceed that generally agreed upon max.

For instance, if the generally agreed upon dosage of anadrol is 100mgs/day, dbol is 50mgs/day, and winny is 100mgs/day, then 50mgs of drol, 20mgs dbol, and 20mgs of winny together equal roughly the same toxicity of any of the three run individually at their respective max doses.

I do not drink, and Himalaya Liver Health is a staple almost year round, so I feel confident that my bloodwork is an accurate representation of what the orals are doing. Take the proper precautions, and this stack is no problem.

This is a slippery slope I'm about to step on, but I'll go ahead and say that oral toxicity is overrated by most. Your liver is highly resilient and an amazing organ capable of repairing itself like no other organ in the body. NOTE: this does not mean that I'm advising abuse of orals.

Christosterone: why does the direction of this thread give you pause and cause to make passive aggressive comments?

i understand what you are saying. if you only take 1/3 of the max dose for each of these three orals, then you are doing no more harm to your liver than if you took 100% of the max of a single oral.

Your theory is valid. And I agree with you.

Carry on mate!

(but for the sake of the newbs, I usually don't go into all that, and instead just tell them only one oral per cycle. The vets will already know what you just said, and the newbs need all the guidance they can get. Just my .02)

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried anadrol - but by week three it killed my appetite. Which killed gains. All part of the learning journey - to find what works for you.

SAD

Reaction score
i understand what you are saying. if you only take 1/3 of the max dose for each of these three orals, then you are doing no more harm to your liver than if you took 100% of the max of a single oral.

Your theory is valid. And I agree with you.

Carry on mate!

(but for the sake of the newbs, I usually don't go into all that, and instead just tell them only one oral per cycle. The vets will already know what you just said, and the newbs need all the guidance they can get. Just my .02)

I sometimes forget these points you made and I appreciate the redirection. Respect.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried anadrol - but by week three it killed my appetite. Which killed gains. All part of the learning journey - to find what works for you.

I wonder why it did this? Dbol has never done.that.to my appetite

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think thaqt stacking orals is a recipe for disaster . yes i realize that running lower doses of each = a combined same amount of steroids BUT COMMA we all know that there will be a truckload of idiots who will ignore that and use threads like this as a excuse to run 2 or 3 orals balls to the walls.

i also dont believe most of those orals will contribute much at those lower doses, winnie and var are weaker sisters at best when on full doses for example.