Tren ace and TPP cycle

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Next cycle will be these two compounds. Should I start the TPP a couple weeks early so it's in my system when the tren a kicks in? Or should I add some prop to the first couple weeks.

I'm thinking all start off at 300mg/ week of tren and 200-250 of tpp. Does that sound like a good starting point or should I adjust either?

First run with tren

Rfagazzi

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have the test higher than the tren. I'm guessing you'll be doing eod? Maybe start the tren @ 50mg per pin just to get your feet wet. You can always ramp up. Also, you can start them together. They should kick in within a day or so of each other.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
No experience with tren. But the General basic I see on the first cycle is about what u have. I'd start with 350 tren, 250-300 test. That's what I'm planning on doing my first tren cycle after I do this npp, tpp cycle

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
aint this your second cycle..are u sure you dont want to try npp before tren?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd slow down man. IMO your getting some bad advice somewhere. Hold that fucking Tren at arms length for a few or more cycles.

Rfagazzi

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd slow down man. IMO your getting some bad advice somewhere. Hold that fucking Tren at arms length for a few or more cycles.

^^^^^^ Agreed!!! Didn't realize it was only his second cycle.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the input but I'm sticking with tren. Npp will be the next new compound.

If I hate it I hate it. If I love it, big deal, I love football but that only lasts 3 months a year.

I get free blood work and can get vitals checked at no cost 5 days a week. This is a marathon and I respect that. I'm not expecting miracles or trying to rush anything. While I'm in pct I'm working on fine tuning my diet and if my diet isn't doing what I want then I'm not going to cycle.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude u got some seriously knowledgeable bros here telling u to stay away from it this time around, might be a good idea to consider it?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the input but I'm sticking with tren. Npp will be the next new compound.

If I hate it I hate it. If I love it, big deal, I love football but that only lasts 3 months a year.

I get free blood work and can get vitals checked at no cost 5 days a week. This is a marathon and I respect that. I'm not expecting miracles or trying to rush anything. While I'm in pct I'm working on fine tuning my diet and if my diet isn't doing what I want then I'm not going to cycle.

What up Hollywood? The guys aren't worried about whether you're gonna like tren or not, they're saying that you can get awesome results with gear that's less harsh. At least that's what I think they mean?
But it sounds like you've got your mind set and I don't see an issue with you running it. It's awesome.
I've been off Tren for a couple of months now. I'm running TestC and Deca at the moment, but this coming week I'm jumping into a Tren A, Mast P and Test C run.
Good luck and let us know how you like it....cuz you will.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Next cycle will be these two compounds. Should I start the TPP a couple weeks early so it's in my system when the tren a kicks in? Or should I add some prop to the first couple weeks.

I'm thinking all start off at 300mg/ week of tren and 200-250 of tpp. Does that sound like a good starting point or should I adjust either?

First run with tren

TPP is prop bro just a half day slower.

Start both at the same time.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I would have the test higher than the tren. I'm guessing you'll be doing eod? Maybe start the tren @ 50mg per pin just to get your feet wet. You can always ramp up. Also, you can start them together. They should kick in within a day or so of each other.

doseage is good bro it's a less sides doseage all 1st timers on tren should do.

You could do 350mg week TA and 200 to 300mg week TPP

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I aslo didn't know it is your 2nd cycle but your set on doing this then yes go with the low dosages you may want to try the Tren at 200mg week and TPP 200mg week then go from there.

I haven't come off since I started 4 years ago and still have not ran tren, just did Var for the 1st time.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

gazzi! It's great to see you out and about my friend! I usually keep my test at least even with tren. This run I'm going to have the tren a bit higher than the test. This seems to in style these days. Vette is a proponent of the lower test mix.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
gazzi! It's great to see you out and about my friend! I usually keep my test at least even with tren. This run I'm going to have the tren a bit higher than the test. This seems to in style these days. Vette is a proponent of the lower test mix.

A 1st timer on tren should always goe the low side approach = or less test so they learn tren and their body, higher the test the more the sides but the more the gains also, IMO the higher dose is for seasoned vets of tren.

New Threads