Epic gym moment....

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So today I got off work earlier than usual and decided to hit the gym early... big mistake. Spring break and the gym= metros in pink tanks, no muscles and sweat bands like a 90s episode of mtv spring break. So anyway Im halfway into my workout doing deads and outta the corner of my eye I see this skinny ass twerp doing something that pisses me off more than obamacare.... Curling in the squat rack. So I walk over and politely let him know whats it used for and I get the "Bro I know what the fuck Im doing". Then he proceeds to pull out of his bag a bottle of a new supplement called NaTren or something along those lines from a local supp store here and tells me "Its tren and Im almost where I need to be weight wise so I must be doing something right".... Even though this kid looked like a 19 yr old strung out peewee hurman. Holding back the tears from laughter all I could do is say " Yea bro, let me know how it works out for ya Arnold".... Seriously? What the fuck is up with kids this generation?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They think if they're shredded and have a 6 pack they're tough. I blame it on skinny jeans. Can't exactly fit into em if you're over a buck fiddy. Although I've seen some chicks like 5'2" rock em. Not a pretty site either way.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn where do i get some of this Natren?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They think if they're shredded and have a 6 pack they're tough. I blame it on skinny jeans. Can't exactly fit into em if you're over a buck fiddy. Although I've seen some chicks like 5'2" rock em. Not a pretty site either way.

Fat chicks rock those... Its called a muffintop.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I seem to believe I might have a temper problem, but if someone "bro"s me I would not handle that well

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I rarely take my eyes off my reflection in the mirror or the seconds on the clock, when I do it's nothing but regret.

Today I was asked about taking Nolva running 400mgs test for AI.

I don't know where they get the information but it sure isn't from even the lamest board(s) around.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I rarely take my eyes off my reflection in the mirror or the seconds on the clock, when I do it's nothing but regret.

I don't know where they get the information but it sure isn't from even the lamest board(s) around.

From wiki or steroid.com

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I seem to believe I might have a temper problem, but if someone "bro"s me I would not handle that well

I tend to be hot tempered as well man, but all I could do was laugh. Kid actually thought he was big. It wouldve been like beating on a kid with down syndrome

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ology no doubt

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Friggin little bastard.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

^^^^^ Knows cause he tried.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is actually a really crappy supplement. Wow. Someone bought that? And thought it was tren?

Afraid so Pob. Kid actually said that shit to me. I literally thought I was stupid after hearing that from his ass. btw...when tillacles comes back can we name him PillarsTiller?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Afraid so Pob. Kid actually said that shit to me. I literally thought I was stupid after hearing that from his ass. btw...when tillacles comes back can we name him PillarsTiller?

No but I'm considering changing to TillerofBalance

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U forgot an f.

Should be Tilleroffbalance.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and the award for creative Tiller names goes to.. g0re!

New Threads