Breathing

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Resently I have started practicing Yoga deep breathing methods twice a day. One of these sessions is after my workout.

I've noticed I feel incredibly refreshed after my postworkout breathing sesion. Another thing I have noticed is that my lifts are up across the board. This is notable because I'm currently crusing on 100mg Test C while waiting for blood work before my next blast.

So, Im curious if any of you guys or gals use nonconventional breathing techniques before, during or after your workout? If so, what kind of results are you seeing?

Thanks,
Grind

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I make time to do this daily, Started this when my blood pressure was getting a little high and haven't stopped. It has kept my stress levels and blood pressure down

overall its something I highly recommend !

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been doing this for some time to keep my anxiety under control. To say that I wouldn't be able to function normally without it would be an understatement.

If you really want to get into this, read the book Minding the Body, Mending the Mind.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That aint no shit. Ive had anxiety like a muffhugger lately. Its ok at the gym but my wife is the best and Im starting to feel bad for getting in her shit. I could use some breathing.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill check the book out....thanks

I have been doing this for some time to keep my anxiety under control. To say that I wouldn't be able to function normally without it would be an understatement.

If you really want to get into this, read the book Minding the Body, Mending the Mind.