Random high bp reading not a big deal?

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been taking baby aspirin amd fish oil. Havent gotten the rest of the supplements yet. And today i started doing cardio again.

My average bp when on aas is 140/ 80. I think its actually lower than that but whatevs.

After breakfast my bp was at.
6KRocQR.jpg

I went the gym in my apartment complex. And did 20 minutes of cardio.

Got home ate settled down. Took my bp and it came up to this.
bBzwWWZ.jpg

So im not going to worry about this. My lvls are still pretty high cause of recent cycle(high test/tren cycle).
Im expecting my bp to lower in next few weeks. In the meantime going to keep doing cardio and taking the supplements. (when i get em)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it is a big deal your only 20 years old!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
a random reading is not a big deal.

some people actually get a spike just by entering a doctors office even though they are normal the rest of the time (they call this white-coat hypertension)

this is why they will usually do multiple tests because readings can vary for a multitude of reasons (including the type of device/sleeve/cuff used to take reading or something you just ate etc)

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it is a big deal your only 20 years old!
21 !! Damn..

a random reading is not a big deal.

some people actually get a spike just by entering a doctors office even though they are normal the rest of the time (they call this white-coat hypertension)

this is why they will usually do multiple tests because readings can vary for a multitude of reasons (including the type of device/sleeve/cuff used to take reading or something you just ate etc)

Then its really annoying how nurses just take your bood pressure once and send you back home if its high. Effin bullshit.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I said on your other post that garlic pills lower it. also organic passion fruit juice.

question, did you donate blood when it was low or have you tried going fasted? I would donate asap to lower count.

=instant relief after donating. head aches go away and I feel great over all

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sounds like you need to see the dock. Any anxiety issues? BP like that is a big deal. Can cause aneurysms or strokes.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I said on your other post that garlic pills lower it. also organic passion fruit juice.

question, did you donate blood when it was low or have you tried going fasted? I would donate asap to lower count.

=instant relief after donating. head aches go away and I feel great over all

I havent donated yet. And im def going to eat more garlic. And i actually like passion juice. Yeah last time i donated everything went back to normal.

sounds like you need to see the dock. Any anxiety issues? BP like that is a big deal. Can cause aneurysms or strokes.

Funny you say that because i never feel anxious but i kinda felt anxious this morning so i decided to take my bp. And thats when it came up high. But its the first time i felt like this.
Lets see how it goes for the next few weeks.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its even lower now. I think the average that i posted up is wrong. Im going to take my bp atleast 3 times a day to get a better average reading.
I know it will be lower.

tTlPyRa.jpg

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So somebody is retarded for running trt? It is aas isn't it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So somebody is retarded for running trt? It is aas isn't it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

na trt is different. i was just trolling bundy i love you guys.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like zero isn't the only BP that's high in here.

Bundy has a point that you're 21 and high BP will cause issues for you soon enough. You should take it as a sign that your cycles should be mild ones.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought hulk is the biggest dumbass on SI???

Looks like zero isn't the only BP that's high in here.

Bundy has a point that you're 21 and high BP will cause issues for you soon enough. You should take it as a sign that your cycles should be mild ones.

Yeah i hear you pobs. ill be taking a break from aas soon. Im going to take things slow from now on. And its cause of troll bundy.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah i hear you pobs. ill be taking a break from aas soon. Im going to take things slow from now on. And its cause of troll bundy.

I meant that its NOT cause of troll bundy.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your a young guy & for sure you can make great gains without the use of AAS. At your age your test is at it's peak level. Hopefully you'll recover from your cycle without a problem. When I was your age we didn't have these boards to learn. We took all our advice from the guy that sold us the AAS. I did my first cycle at 18 & it was dbol only (cause I didn't know any better). I had my test checked a couple years back & it was in the 300's. Not bad for a 80 year old, but I was in my early 40's. I wish that I had waited & knew more about nutrition back then. I could have made better gains natty without AAS. Consider the sporadic high BP a warning.

Also if your going to comment on members that have posted their pics to get advice. You should be willing to post some of your own.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your a young guy & for sure you can make great gains without the use of AAS. At your age your test is at it's peak level. Hopefully you'll recover from your cycle without a problem. When I was your age we didn't have these boards to learn. We took all our advice from the guy that sold us the AAS. I did my first cycle at 18 & it was dbol only (cause I didn't know any better). I had my test checked a couple years back & it was in the 300's. Not bad for a 80 year old, but I was in my early 40's. I wish that I had waited & knew more about nutrition back then. I could have made better gains natty without AAS. Consider the sporadic high BP a warning.

Also if your going to comment on members that have posted their pics to get advice. You should be willing to post some of your own.

sounds about right.....

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

sounds about right.....

Dfeaton and sparticus. Yall look like u need to lay off that pie, corona and enchiladas. But i still love you guys i mean no harm. You guys have always responded to all my threads when i needed advice. I am a very grateful person. A prick with a heart.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its even lower now. I think the average that i posted up is wrong. Im going to take my bp atleast 3 times a day to get a better average reading.
I know it will be lower.

tTlPyRa.jpg
These devices are fairly acurate but at times than can give you an
Inaccurate reading. I have one. I take 3 readings at the same time
And then average that.

New Threads