Best sleep you ever had

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
How many days did that take to wear off?
15hrs, woke up strapped in a hospital bed with 2 cops posted at the door lol
was it awful? My normal is like 3
At first, no.. the come up was amazing and I've always wanted to revisit that lively energetic super euphoric feel, but never been quite that high in the clouds ever again. I lost complete sense of reality, 2 dimensional imagery, warping waving color changing scenery, my friends would completely disappear and reappear from my vision even though I could still hear an echo of them. It was weird. I felt like I lived a 1000 lifetimes and was going insane. My friends said at one point I was banging my head into the assphalt and then I was talking about killing people and threat I seemed serious... oops? Lol

In the end, no charges because it was legal amanitas and not psilocybin

Psilocybin, penis envies I usually eat 20-25 400mg capsules. (8-10g) Ive always been chasing that first experience.. and even fasting and grapefruit juice cannot get me there. But Im def not ever planning to dose up like that again. 8-10g is solid for 5.5hrs and that's plenty.
how many days did it take to eat them? Never mind wear off
I loaded it with nutella so it didn't taste as bad and had a few beers with in the hour

Last edited:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I like the vapes you can screw on the pens. Those are my favorite and quite possibly offer me the best sleep on those nights.
sure wish we could order those suckers online. Lol

You mean these things? You can totally get them online :32 (17):

IMG-20210603-171356-01.jpg

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
CPAP, CPAP, CPAP. I’ve always slept for long periods but had undiagnosed apnea for 15 years. CPAP has been life changing. If you are on the bigger side for your height and or wake up exhausted go get a sleep study done. They can be done in home and are simple.

Reaction score
CPAP, CPAP, CPAP. I’ve always slept for long periods but had undiagnosed apnea for 15 years. CPAP has been life changing. If you are on the bigger side for your height and or wake up exhausted go get a sleep study done. They can be done in home and are simple.

Getting a CPAP changed my life. I had no idea how bad my sleep was. I knew it wasn’t good but once I got used to the CPAP, I quickly realized how bad it had been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Want to know what was your best sleep and recovery protocol?

Mine was one day after bad insomnia every night 3 or 4 in a row, I prayed out of temporary panic for a good nights rest and swear I had the best sleep ever. My body just went into a deep recovery & I felt refreshed as ever. It only lasted a night though lol. Probably a type of hypnosis or placebo. But I was visually good.

Don't knock the power of Jebus.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I only have 1 question for all the guys taking all the shit they do for sleep. How much stimulants are you doing each day, ie: how much caffeine? Get rid of that, get rid of the alcohol, train hard and eat right. Couple problems with taking something for sleep. 1) developing dependence, both physical and psychosocial. 2) if you're not getting REM sleep you're not getting adequate sleep. Your body physically does fine with deep rest, but REM cycles are what your brain needs for recovery. Many sleep aids are gonna affect this. Just my 2 cents worth, but I do know a thing or two about sleep, sleep cycles, and recovery (not even talking about training, just daily normal recovery from sleep).

Reaction score
I listen to ASMR, specifically tapping with rain drops as ambience. ASMR gets a lot of shit because girls like to sexualise it and it is inherently quite weird to watch a dude tap on some wood on a mic that closely resembles the shape of male genitalia, but it’s something you either respond to and feel relaxed by, or you don’t.

No I am not gay, no I have a healthy relationship with my parents

MisterSuperGod

Reaction score
Best sleep I ever had was after I humped your mom. She prayed to Jebus. I don't know if that helped.

No surprise you like them dead. Can't fight back or call the cops afterwards. You sick little monkey. You need Jebus.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
No surprise you like them dead. Can't fight back or call the cops afterwards. You sick little monkey. You need Jebus.
Oh come on now, its not like Im Uncle Rapey. Oh and dont ever talk bad about dodo or ditzy or dummy or whatever the fuck her name is. I will fight you at General Lee's chix and gas shack.

MisterSuperGod

Reaction score
Oh come on now, its not like Im Uncle Rapey. Oh and dont ever talk bad about dodo or ditzy or dummy or whatever the fuck her name is. I will fight you at General Lee's chix and gas shack.

AccomplishedDifficultConure-max-1mb.gif

Reaction score
REM cycles are what your brain needs for recovery
I think you meant non-REM sleep here, especially the N3 stage, which is when the body performs most of its recovery. REM sleep is not particularly restful, and is when dreaming occurs.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I think you meant non-REM sleep here, especially the N3 stage, which is when the body performs most of its recovery. REM sleep is not particularly restful, and is when dreaming occurs.
REM sleep stimulates area of the brain for learning as well as it's association with increased production of proteins. I stand by what I said. I know from personal experience if I have 2-3 REM cycles per night I'm good to go I. The morning for work regardless of hours slept vs deep sleep. I make my money with my brain (anesthesia). No REM no bueno. And note, you go through the first 3 stages of sleep before you hit a REM cycle.

New Threads