BP Monitor Recommendations

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a good blood pressure monitor? Last one I picked up ended up being a piece of shit so I haven't been up to date on monitoring.
Specifications - must accommodate 22" arms 😎

Reaction score
Omron makes some good ones. You could pick one up off amazon for like $30-40 for the cheaper ones but the fancy ones go up to 200. The cheaper ones get the job done in my experience

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have an Omron 10 Series, no complaints.

Reaction score
Omron makes some good ones. You could pick one up off amazon for like $30-40 for the cheaper ones but the fancy ones go up to 200. The cheaper ones get the job done in my experience
I have an Omron 10 Series, no complaints.
Looked for an omron on amazon and was wondering how the hell everyones using them if they only fit up to 17". took me a solid 10 minutes to piece together that you won't be flexing during the process 🤦‍♂️

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Looked for an omron on amazon and was wondering how the hell everyones using them if they only fit up to 17". took me a solid 10 minutes to piece together that you won't be flexing during the process 🤦‍♂️

Not sure what my cuff goes up to, but it wraps pretty far around my arms, and mine are only 16+".

Reaction score
I presumed you were 22 without flexing. Would not surprise me at all here.
No I'm right around 17 flexed. Just don't want to have to buy another one in 6 months when they are 22"

buck

Reaction score
I use Omron as does my Dr. You will need to order the larger cuff that they sell for bigger arms separately most likely as few need it. They seel them on Amazon as well. But you are at the top end but i find when i was an inch or 2 over over 17"mark , the 17" inch cuff still worked. Like most medical things the upper limit is not the actual max. The cover their butts

Reaction score
Got a new omron off amazon. so in one sitting my bp measured 155, then 147, then 135, then 150. just weighin a could minute of eachother while i was sitting there. how do i know my real measurement? im not doing anything different

Reaction score
Yeah you're high. I had a similar issue recently so I'm coming off cycle. Even with bp meds it's high.

Are you on any blood pressure meds?

Reaction score
Yeah you're high. I had a similar issue recently so I'm coming off cycle. Even with bp meds it's high.

Are you on any blood pressure meds?
ive been off for nearly 7 weeks :( I've got meds coming in the mail. this morning it keeps giving me 130, which isnt perfect but it definitely better. I guess I hit biceps yesterday evening so they could have been still kinda pumped at that time? it was over an hour after the workout though

Reaction score
ive been off for nearly 7 weeks :( I've got meds coming in the mail. this morning it keeps giving me 130, which isnt perfect but it definitely better. I guess I hit biceps yesterday evening so they could have been still kinda pumped at that time? it was over an hour after the workout though
Yeah get on bp meds. Nothing worse for your heart than high blood pressure for extended periods of time.

New Threads