Catchy title workout journal

Reaction score
Solid day today after work. Went with the guys for some Upper work.

2x12 lateral raises to warm up the shoulders with the 5lb dbells followed by 3x12 cable rows @ 60lbs (bit of warmup and waiting for a bench to free up)

Flat bench press, warmed up and stretched with an empty bar
1x6 @ 135lb , 1x5 @ 185lb (6th rep with spotter help) and then loaded and hit a new bench PR of 210lbs! (15lbs more to hit my initial goal of 225lb, hoping to hit this by my bday mid next month)

Cable Flys (low to angle) 3x12 and I couldn't make out what the weights said on the machine lol

Cable curls on the same machine as Flys 3x12 and again not sure what weights said.

Rack pulls 1x5 @ 135lb , 1x5 @ 225lbs , 1x4 @ 315 lbs. These felt heavy af, I've never really done rack pulls, felt more awkward and heavier at first then the 315lb pr deadlift last week lol

Reaction score
Went with the boys again. Workout didn't feelvlike a whole lot today.

Did some triples on Squat
1x3 @ 135lb, 185lb and 225lbs

Single leg lying leg press machine thing, 4x8 @ 100, 115, 135, 145
Superset with
Standing hamstring curls 4x10 @ 45lb

Standing calf raise, 2x12 @ 100

Did some cardio intervals on stair master, that sucked lol but overall this Lower day felt very unbalanced and lacking.

Good news though is I'm looking at some powerlifting coaches and thinking about signing up with someone with the goal of a competition sometime this year for the experience and fun of it

Reaction score
Ended up going Wednesday by myself for a small workout, mainly cuz I need to record a set of bench. Also went Thursday with the work guys for basic Upper workout again.

But not took yesterday off for the extra day along with this weekend because on Monday I am starting a new program because..

I have gone with a powerlifting coach now! Looking forward to it and seeing how it goes and I intend to do a meet at least once for the experience but we'll see when and how it goes.

Reaction score
First training session on program from coach was yesterday. Mondays are for squats now I guess lol also light/deload week to start off and gauge. First time I'm running RPE and the Lower rpe is hard for me to accurately gauge so was trying to figure that out all workout lol

Low bar back Squat
1x6 @ 95lbs
1x6 @ 115lbs
1x6 @ 135lbs

Paused RDL
2x8 @ 135lbs
1x8 @ 115lbs
Actually messed up and forgot to record and pause first set so had to redo it before taking off weight I was supposed to on 2nd set lol

Paused leg press
2x10 @ 180lbs + sled
OUCH! I could gauge the about rpe 8-9 on these lol

Seated leg curl
1x12 @ 152lbs too light for what I needed so upped 2nd set
1x10 @ 167lbs
Ouch again lol

So overall went good, getting use to using rpe in training and the low sets are a little hard to judge accurately right now but I'll get better at it.

This also felt like a lot more work then i thought it would when I first saw the plan for the day. Paused sets are no joke lol

Next session later today with Paused bench

Reaction score
Pauses bench press
1x5 @ 135lbs
3x5 @ 115lbs

Incline Machine Press
2x10 @ 160lbs
1x8 @ 160lbs

Chest supported machine row
2x12 @ 90lbs
1x10 @ 90lbs

Dual rope Tricep extension
1x15 @ 50lbs
1x15 @ 70lbs
1x12 @ 70lbs

Machine Preacher Curl
1x12 @ 50lbs
2x10 @ 50lbs

Solid day overall. Still in the first easy week to work into the program and work on the rpe scheme. Bench was maybe a tad light to start but first time I've trained with a pause as well as still figuring out how the system feels.

Reaction score
Man haven't updated all month lol

I've still been training all month, working with the powerlifting coach, just been lazy about logging online here. Going well so far though.

Also started working with a nutrition coach from the pl gym also. Starting out wanting tk cut some weight/excess bf and here starting the 3rd week I'm down about 6 pounds now

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
How are you liking the coaching so far and PL style training? Any updates on technical aspects of your lifts, rep PRs, or anything?

Nice progress on the body weight bro!

Reaction score
How are you liking the coaching so far and PL style training? Any updates on technical aspects of your lifts, rep PRs, or anything?

Nice progress on the body weight bro!
It going good so far. 4 days a week right now and only 4 or 5 exercises a day but man do I feel it. Squat and bench 2x a week right now, dl 1x and a dl variation the other, rdl right now. My weights aren't very impressive but I feel them lol

It's online training but from my sbd videos so far coach hasn't had me adjust anything on the lifts but the gym/coach I went with is like 90 min drive away so plan on going for some in person every once in a while to check up. It's also close enough he'll come out to help me when I decide to do a meet so that's cool

Reaction score
Still training and being lazy about logging here after also logging on the app for training lol

But going well I suppose. Bench starting to struggle as I cut weight but squats and deads feeling alright.

Starting 4th week of nutrition coaching this week and weighed in this morning at 179lbs even. That puts me 11lbs down from heaviest I was in the last 4-6 weeks and 9 down from the start of coaching

New Threads