Chicks making vids at the gym, and then...

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
I don’t have to worry about people thinking I’m staring at them because I have my SBD singlet hugging my clearly visible kosher dog and wedged into my ass crack. If anyone makes eye contact with me they are the creep and I will be contacting management.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Surprised nobody has mentioned joeyswoll on Instagram. He exposes women like this to his millions of followers. He's gotten many kicked out the gym lol

I love that guy. He has one of the best gimmicks on YouTube if you ask me.

Reaction score
Apparently there is an interesting trend developing. Women will video themselves at the gym working out, and if a guy looks at them, the video gets posted with a complaint that the guy who as little as glanced at them is a pervert. Is this a thing or is it just the occasional outlier?
I love those. Just deny you were checking out her ass and if she persists just say I don't want to talk to you anymore, and I think you are full of yourself, or sorry I thought I recognized you from onlyfans. My mistake. It's probably true.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I love those. Just deny you were checking out her ass and if she persists just say I don't want to talk to you anymore, and I think you are full of yourself, or sorry I thought I recognized you from onlyfans. My mistake. It's probably true.
It's funny when you consider those women get upset at men looking at their asses in the gym, but are begging men to look at their assHOLES on the internet.

New Threads