Chronic low back disc issues, will Testosterone help with healing?

Reaction score
Well sounds like you’ve heard what you need to now. You need to be cleared by a doc and checked out for any disk issues since you’ve had such an issue. If it comes back good, I’d look into your QL again. Of course absolute best is a PT. But It seems to be 80% of low back pain, whenever the issue is not major. It can feel major though. QL= Quadratus Lumborum. Something you can do right now is look at some stretches for it. If you find improvement after a few minuets if a few different stretches, then good chance you’ve strained it due to improper movement and lifting techniques. So we circle back around to needing someone to help you improve form, because you now do have much room for error without hurting yourself. So for that you’d have to have an excellent trainer (good luck finding that) or best off with a good PT. Once you know what to do, you’re good in that aspect for life.
This all probably started from deadlifting, I used to race bikes and many other things. I went in not knowing anything, started deadlifting, did 200 for reps easy, decided to throw on an extra hundred, here we are. I was 5'6 140lbs. That was a year before waking up unable to move. I severely strained my back, my muscles were burning for literally days.
As far as flexibility goes, ive got next to zero. If i sit down with my legs open, I can barely sit up straight im so inflexible. Ill look into your exercise, but like I said it could be half the muscles in my body being too tight. I have serious butt wink when doing squats, if I could go back in time id never done any of the stupid things ive done.
Hopefully It can be solved with shitloads of stretching and core strengthening.

Reaction score
Reaction score
update, mri got rescheduled twice now, and is friday.
I also have felt way better after stopping ostarine, i was delusional, it was fucking with my shoulders bad.

Reader591

Reaction score
update, mri got rescheduled twice now, and is friday.
I also have felt way better after stopping ostarine, i was delusional, it was fucking with my shoulders bad.
What else have you tried in the meantime to help it? Anything?

Only dark I tried was s23, WITH my test base. I felt like trash, felt for lack of a better word…..very toxic. I stopped it quickly

Reaction score
What else have you tried in the meantime to help it? Anything?

Only dark I tried was s23, WITH my test base. I felt like trash, felt for lack of a better word…..very toxic. I stopped it quickly
I had a girl sit on me, and it did something good, because my back feels way better.
ive done some stretching, and loads of core strengthening.
no other sarms
ive avoided anything with rage-y side effects, ive got plenty of problems already lol.

Reaction score
MRI has been done, it was kinda sketchy being claustrophobic.
Find out very soon what is wrong

Reaction score
mri results:
slight signs of degeneration in the discs near the center and lumbar region, small schmorl nodes.
nothing too serious.

New Threads