Cycle and pct for first timer

Edo

Reaction score
Hi guys, this gonna be my first time to take roid
i have:
testosterone enenathate enalan
anavar
estrogen surpressant

can i take testo and anavar and estrogen surpressant together? Or i take them on seperate cycle?
please let me know the cycle for a first timer, would really appreciate your help here
thank you in adavance

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have eggs, flour, and sugar. Can I make my cake now?

I'd recommend spending some time, do a little reseach, read up on all the threads here that pertain, do some outside research too, and formulate a plan.

You kind of need to learn the WHYs for yourself, or you won't listen to us and end up making many mistakes, some more costly/dangerous than others.

Not trying to be a dick, I swear, but it's better if you learn as opposed to just being told what to do.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
There's plenty of research and information available,i would suggest doing alot of tht,
BEFORE you start anything!
Also you mentioned nothing about your pct? Might wanna have tht in order as well?
For most it's as vital as the cycle its self! No need for trial and error these days! RESCREACH!

Reaction score
Hi,
i have something for you,
Its a 10 Weeks cycle
Week 1 : 500mg/week Testo ; 30mg/day Anavar
Week 2-10: 500mg/week Testo; 40mg/day Anavar ; 0,5mg/day Arimidex
2 Weeks after the last injection you should start a post cycle therapy with tamoxifan
Day 1 100mg
next 10 days 60mg
next 10 days 40mg

Reaction score
First of all, if you're 22 and below I would strongly discourage you from starting a cycle.
If you're between 23-25, an 8 week beginner cycle is all you need. Going for 10 first time is a bit too much.
Week 1: 250mg testosterone/week + 30mg Anavar/day + 0,5mg Arimidex/every other day + 500iu HCG/week
Week 2-7: 500mg testosterone/week + 40mg Anavar/day + 0,5mg Arimidex/day + 500iu HCG/week
Week 8: 250mg testosterone/week + 30mg Anavar/day + 0,5mg Arimidex/day + 500iu HCG/week
PCT
Week 9: 5,000iu HCG/week + 0,5mg Arimidex/every other day
Week 10: 0,5mg Arimidex/every third day

That's it. The reason I recommend taking HCG during cycle is so you keep triggering your testicles to keep natural testosterone production so you recover faster after the cycle and thus have better chances of keeping more of your gains. 5,000iu HCG shot in your 9th week is sort of a skyrocket shot for your natural test.

Hope you found this helpful!

New Threads