Cycling without testosterone

Reaction score
I've talked to a few members a bit about using deca without test and other compounds

I've seen a lot of athletes today cycling without test for a good amount of time with good results and without worrying about controlling e2/prolactin etc and no problem with libido.
I'm very excited to try out this method, like back in the golden era of 60's/70's which the pros used to cycle without test.

For you guys that are cycling like that there is a compound that is harsh to use without test?

Back in the days I already cycled stanozolol without test with no problem with libido and with great results, but today there is a paradigm which is "necessary" to use test as base in all cycles.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
No

I suggest looking up the nuro and cardio protective properties of test/estrogen. Deca/Npp are cardio toxic. Testosterone is a bio identical hormone with a ton of studies behind it.
The reason the guys in the 60s 70S 80s did that is because they didn't know shit. Your body produces testosterone because you need it! Non of us are smarter that evolution lol.

If you are worried about a tiny but of water... but not the myriad of other potential issues, I don't know what to say.

In my opinion. Testosterone is king.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I've talked to a few members a bit about using deca without test and other compounds

I've seen a lot of athletes today cycling without test for a good amount of time with good results and without worrying about controlling e2/prolactin etc and no problem with libido.
I'm very excited to try out this method, like back in the golden era of 60's/70's which the pros used to cycle without test.

For you guys that are cycling like that there is a compound that is harsh to use without test?

Back in the days I already cycled stanozolol without test with no problem with libido and with great results, but today there is a paradigm which is "necessary" to use test as base in all cycles.

What @Human_Backhoe said

To get to the bare bones of it.
Its healthier.
And you're no spring chicken if you joined up here almost a decade ago.

Check lipid scores/Kidney/liver values on a test cycle vs a deca cycle.
LVH etc

I push test base as a staple because it's the BEST for you, with excellent results.
Not to mention what he said above.
Test is a clear winner in this race. .... the lifestyle we live is a marathon not a sprint

Reaction score
It’s really all been said by the above two posts. I’d only add that at a minimum you should include a trt dose. Then you can still ease your mind about having to control estrogen. You can avoid bloating by not having a shorty diet and drinking enough water.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Those days are long gone. We know more and more about the benefits of testosterone as time goes on. If those guys had the same knowledge we do now about hormones, they would have never skipped out on testosterone.

Test is pretty much the feel good compound of any cycle. That’s why most guys have been just running (slightly higher) TRT dosages with other compounds that are double or triple the amount.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. Guys in the 70s didn’t know better. We do know better.

There’s literally no advantage to not including at least a TRT dose of test — you get all negatives and no positives.
Big agree.

I don't understand this trend of trying to go test-free. Just about every iteration of these cycles seems to present a FAR shittier risk to reward ratio than traditional testosterone-based protocols.

Reaction score
Big agree.

I don't understand this trend of trying to go test-free. Just about every iteration of these cycles seems to present a FAR shittier risk to reward ratio than traditional testosterone-based protocols.
I’m really curious as to their rational for having zero testosterone in the body for a few months. If they can’t figure getting their estrogen conversion dialed in, just run a trt dose.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Big agree.

I think it’s an Instagram twink thing, honestly.

It’s a misguided attempt at avoiding bloat because their fragile egos can’t handle not being able to see their abs in the mirror for 8 weeks.

I have no other explanation other than maybe they’re just retarded?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think it’s an Instagram twink thing, honestly.

It’s a misguided attempt at avoiding bloat because their fragile egos can’t handle not being able to see their abs in the mirror for 8 weeks.

I have no other explanation other than maybe they’re just retarded?
How to look instagram ready year-round:

Deca only
Zero-fiber diet
Constant diuretic use
1200 calories

These instagram twinks have it all figured out

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
How to look instagram ready year-round:

Deca only
Zero-fiber diet
Constant diuretic use
1200 calories

These instagram twinks have it all figured out
Test is no good bro. It bloats you and raises your blood pressure. It’s not healthy.

*bangs a gram of deca, 40mg of Lasix and 120mcg of clen*

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
not surprising. your least favorite podcaster is an advocate.

Not surprising. He probably says pop 100 mg Dbol daily and 2g of Deca per week, throw in 1g of Primo, you're good. 🤣

New Threads