First Cycle

Reaction score
Well actually it has changed recently, so when I was in those professional photos I was getting much better results because I was able to:

- Wake up at 9am, have pre workout, head to the gym about 10
- Train weights, then do cardio and get home and have a high protein meal at about 2pm (this was normally double oats, 1.5scoops protein and a banana)
- Then continue eating a double chicken breast wrap, 4 eggs on toast and an evening meal with chicken protein. This hit about 2,300 calories and 150g protein.

More recently, as I've started a 9-5 I'm struggling a lot more with hunger, so my routine is:
- Wake up at 8am, do 30-40 minutes fasted cardio on a small amount of pre workout
- Eat about 10:30am c100g oats and banana (if I eat too much protein my stomach goes crazy so I have to save my protein powder until after my workout later in the day)
- Eat x2 chicken breast wraps about 1:30pm
- Work out at about 4pm, normal I don't eat before I just go hungry but have some pre workout (this is probably one of my biggest reasons I'm de-motivated to be honest too, feel so weak in the gym at the minute)
- Then I come home, eat x4 eggs (2 whites) with a protein shake, and about an hour later I have my evening meal of chicken, potatoes and vegetables.

I'm sensing you're going to say I'm screwing myself over with the latter plan? I've just struggled to find a routine that works around my job you see.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
I have to ask.... Is the head to toe tattoos indicative of you having a general body dysmorohia issue, meaning that no matter what, you'll never be satisfied with your appearance?

Not asking to sound like an ass, just curious if there may be an underlying psychological issue that should be addressed?

I of course could be 100% wrong, but I think it was worth asking.
Potentially, I'm very self-aware so not to worry, I definitely feel like not being able to stick to one friendship group and being a bit of a loner when I was younger led to me needing to do things to give myself identity, which I think is what starting the mass tattoos. But you are right it could be that, I do mostly think good of my physique, but then I go out with friends who are on gear and I feel like I have so much more I could push myself to, if that makes sense?

So it isn't me sat at home, looking in the mirror and thinking I'm out of shape and ugly, it's more me thinking I'm doing well, but then being around other people and wanting to level up.. if that makes sense?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Going from about 6:00pm to 1:30pm the next day without a protein feeding is too long in my opinion. I think that's a big rock that needs to be addressed before you'll see close to optimal results.

Reaction score
Thank you CJ, I really appreciate the info!

I appreciate there is definitely optimisation to be done in my daily routine, I'm going to get my bloods done regardless if I choose to cycle or not just so I know, it would be great if I can share this information with you once I have them done if you don't mind?

Thanks again
Mike

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Absolutely, post them up for all to see. There are far more intelligent people here than me.

Reaction score
Thanks CJ - really appreciate it!

Have a great rest of your weekend buddy.

Cheers!
Mike

Reaction score
Thanks man, got that!

Is there a test you normally opt for with theirs? I've seen there are 2 pages of Test tests so just want to make sure I don't waste my money ordering something that misses a key metric.

Thanks again man for all your help, can't thank you enough!

Reaction score
I would start the cycle with testosterone alone plus a blood test if you start with such a cycle at the beginning, you will almost certainly not be able to use the power of all the goods you will be taking

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Good morning!

Ok so firstly thank you SO much for providing all this information, it's so helpful. I was paying a PT £50 a session who told me to just do my own research and I had an online trainer who charged me a fortune and didn't give me much info either, so having somebody who is willing to offer up their time to genuinely try and help is appreciated a lot!

Let me reply on each point as it keeps it clean and easy to read.

- Understood! The online trainer I had said you can take finesteride for the period of your cycle and PCT then stop, which should mitigate it's libido effects, do you know if that holds truth?

- LOL about my goals, so I know the 2 go against each other but I would love to gain mass while staying pretty lean, at the moment I'm chasing 2 rabbits and not getting either if you see what I mean, hoping the cycle can aid with this. There's no rush but achieving this in 12 weeks would be great

- Brilliant, I posted a reply just now asking if there is a recommended service for blood work, as I see the prices vary a lot online!

- Honestly, I couldn't say, I do get quite a bit of pain off it (I know this may sound ridiculous), but you know the joint pain like arthritis? I notice if I double up my glucosamine and magnesium/ Omega 3 it tends to go away, I'm not sure if that's an indicator it's legit? Again, this may be a stupid thing to say).

Would it help if I uploaded a couple of photographs of where I'm at now and where I've been able to get to natural?

I've honestly spent so much trying to get some decent advice so I can't thank you enough!
your welcome my friend.
I cannot afford the time necessary to answer in full again..
Finasteride is a complicated drug, some people experience a post use syndrome. how rare and why is debated and requires some reading that's the idea. just be aware of the drugs full info before using. somethings arent as easily fixed. PCT may help but its not as cut and dry for sufferers.
GH- again the side effect profile and experience should be easy enough to research. the side effect should not go away with very mild antiinflammatories like you mentioned, since that is not the mechanism as i understand it.
again, if you arent aware of some absolute clear cut benefits at this point, id smash whomeveer sold you it and get a good explaination bc its cheap than it used to be, but not cheap.

I dont remember if I mentioned at the end of my post but certainly meant to: without correct training and diet, unless you are way below your genetic limit, you will be very disappointed in AAS.
if you havent downloaded a few good training books. id do that. YT is invaluable though popular doesnt mean knowledgeable.
Best of luck,
MuscleMedicine, MD