first tren run coming to a close.......or is it

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I would def say I do not fall into that category. I was raised with manners and to respect all. I prob look like my dick cause I'm huge but I'm really a gently giant.
I use the power I feel to power through and kill the work outs. I don't speak to anyone unless spoken too.

out in society I am a dick, straight forward don't give a fukk, around my family and woman I am also a gentle giant, been called that many times lol. you my dawg zilla

Thezilla

Reaction score
Hey gibs growing up when I was running with the crew we were the menace to society. With that being said we always had
"the brain" the guy who would make the decisions and would help us not make the dumbest decisions of our lives.

"the smooth" the guy who all the hot chicks wanted to hang with and the life of the party.

"The muscle" the guy that was part of the pack that when somebody even thought about giving us a try they realized one of them had to face the man child. Which during those times was usually enough.

"The crazy" the guy who did not give a F. The guy who would do anything for the crew. The guy who did not back down to anything no matter what the outcome may be. (This is usually when "the brain" stepped in. Based on your last ^^^^^^ you belong here!!

Thezilla

Reaction score
Lmao every crew, gang, tribe, club, pack, school, herd needs one like you brother!

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guess everyone is different bc I've ran tren for 20 plus weeks and was fine.

Reaction score
The 150mg eod isn't too crazy. The 20 weeks, though. I'd be a mess.

New Threads