GH some notes

lfod14

Reaction score
I’d have to take out a second ****ing mortgage to afford gh. I am thinking about trying mk677 though.

Don't buy Genotropin and you're fine. There's plenty of good generic out there. MK is a waste, it makes you hungry as shit and doesn't give you and real benefits of growth.

Reaction score
. The irony is, of all the compounds I've taken, NONE has had a more immediate effect on my body then GH.

I don't hear this too often. What is the immediate effect you get from it?

Only thing I can think of for me seems to be faster recovery time.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This because anyone who has actually taken real hgh confirmed by blood tests knows this is untrue ... there are NO immediate effects others than the common sides ... the leaning benefits ... improved skin and hair will come ... but will take many months ... OP will need to have patience and understand any benefits received in the 1st month are not from gh period ... plus get blood tested 3 months in ... if igh-1 not over 250 ... gh is most likely fake ....

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score

Effects and gainzbro are not synonymous in this context.

This because ... there are NO immediate effects ... the leaning benefits ... improved skin and hair will come ... but will take many months ... OP will need to have patience ... plus get blood test ... if igh-1 not over 250 ... gh is most likely fake ....

I think your period (.) button is sticking. Either that or you're the phantom of the opera

Thanks for adding your experience to the thread. My experience isn't matching yours seems clear. Can you tell us more about your experience i.e. longest period of time you've run it, dosages, blood sugar level info, BP levels, timing whatever? The Spooky transcendent being writing style not minded. Anything you can add is valuable even if only just to give clearer comparisons.

Id love to run gh. I should look into the cost

Do you want to deal with daily slin type shots is the first Q I'd ask myself. If so, I'd say give it consideration. My current position is It's ****ing amazing for naturally heavy ectomorphs.

It's also tedious as fudge to find what type of administration works best for you.

I'll also do a post later on in the thread about cost analysis

Reaction score
Effects and gainzbro are not synonymous in this context.

I think your period (.) button is sticking. Either that or you're the phantom of the opera

Thanks for adding your experience to the thread. My experience isn't matching yours seems clear. Can you tell us more about your experience i.e. longest period of time you've run it, dosages, blood sugar level info, BP levels, timing whatever? The Spooky transcendent being writing style not minded. Anything you can add is valuable even if only just to give clearer comparisons.

Do you want to deal with daily slin type shots is the first Q I'd ask myself. If so, I'd say give it consideration. My current position is It's ****ing amazing for naturally heavy ectomorphs.

It's also tedious as fudge to find what type of administration works best for you.

I'll also do a post later on in the thread about cost analysis

Love to see the cost analysis. Daily pinning means nothing to me. I actually like it.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Love to see the cost analysis. Daily pinning means nothing to me. I actually like it.

Then you're going to have a good time. I'm working on getting a solid handle on the nuances of the compound. I'll lay out a simple protocol that ****ing melts fat

There's just not as much info readily available as I would have thought for something like this. Same parroted info from the same dated studies of course and there's always another less parroted study showing the opposite. Not as many guys using GH to talk about it like dbol. Or they're just keeping it to themselves. Sneaky fukers

OG BB experiences have to be given a bit more weight in research.

Problem is each of us will react slightly different. Like we both like cereal right, but I'm lactose intolerant so my experience with cheerios is going to be different. So nobody knows shit, have to figure it out for yourself

Last edited:

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Random notes adding here now, context later

IGF-1 concentrations determined by liver but created by all cells
Although serum IGF concentrations seem to be determined by production by the liver, these substances are produced by many tissues, and many of the same tissues also have receptors for them. In addition, there are multiple serum binding proteins for IGFs that may stimulate or inhibit the biological actions of the factors. It is likely that the growth-promoting actions of IGFs occur at or very near the site of their formation; in effect, they probably exert their major actions by way of paracrine (acting on neighbouring cells) and autocrine (self-stimulating) effects.

Limited information about IGF-2. You'll see blanket statements about it in IGF-1 research but when you look at the *direct* research it is much more complex

Insulin will shuttle the food going in to your fat face x minutes after the shot. GH breaks down the fat in your face to shuttle. The insulin / GH antagonism needs detailing here

I know myself well, and I see changes in my muscle, regardless if it's fiber growth, hydration, fiber wrapping growth etc. much sooner then I constantly see being written about. My theory, the compound is so sensitive to digestion and food processing that someone with a lower starting bf% will get better / faster results

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Back to the subject of sleep - The studies I found generally agree that at 2 or less iu daily for a 4 year period. At 5iu and above REM sleep as a percentage of total increased

Here's a study showing my argument above regarding GH effecting everyone differently based on their existing BMI

Another factor that may confound the effects of GH replacement on protein metabolism is the prandial state of the subject during the measurement. It has been argued that the protein anabolic actions of GH require the presence of adequate insulin concentrations as well as normal insulin actions

Now about sleep - My hypothesis is the immediate effects exogenous GH has on the body essentially makes your system react as if you just had a meal. Rather then breaking down the food you ate it actually breaks down fat stores. Energy used 30 min after your shot will be fueled by fat stores. My body can not relax to fall asleep while simultaneously believing it needs to break fat storage down for energy. Can't send both signals.
Maybe the sleep benefits of the 5iu dosage offset that, but if it did, would have to have had enough time in your system. Possible why some report sleeping well and some feel like they can't

Another theory is that if someone doesn't know their body well they can confuse easily able to fall asleep with sleep well. Or length of sleep to quality of sleep as those are not synonymous

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I saw gains on it before 30 years old but it was at 8-9 months + of 4 iu everyday, Some slin and cycling all sorts of stuff.

It’s not going to do anything quickly

I wouldn’t even consider running it unless you can afford it. I would buy 2 kits of whatever was popular and testing decent out of China and 1 sero at a time.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
It’s not going to do anything quickly

To be clear, when I'm discussing immediate effects I'm talking about what's happening in your body 30 minutes after your injection. This is not some arbitrary "I can see gainz bro" definition of effects. Hopefully by page 8 or 9 people will stop conflating the two

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
I'm listening to a podcast with coach Matt Jansen discussing growth. MJ talks dosages and mentions seeing results @ 12iu per day, split evenly 30 min before each meal.

I had to listen to it again to make sure I heard it correctly. So your blood sugar is artificially elevated by the GH and that's when you want me to eat? Does that make sense to anyone?

I'm either missing something or he's just shot in the dark guessing with these protocols. Going to shoot him an email

1:08:55

https://youtu.be/OEMZifXX3FY

Reaction score
I got better sleep on the Jintropin stuff I talked about. It did make me noticeably tired at times after injecting.

For some reason the Canada Peptides stuff would give me insomnia if I injected anywhere near bedtime. So I stuck to morning doses with that.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Random musings from morning cardio

Timing is absolutely 100% critical for me. The effect GH has on my body during its short half life are non existent if not timed correctly. If that ultimately plays a role in long term results I couldn't say but logically it is likely. I'll conclude the thread with as much info as possible, this included

Side effects can almost always be negated with WATER. Swelling in hands, numbness, bloat. Using water as a natural diuretic is critical.

GH goes to town on subQ fat. Suddenly you'll have a six pack but stomach still feels fat. That's because you're still fat. It's just visceral fat and you probably have more then you realize.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great log, Tiny. Looking lean in the pic.

New Threads