Google sent me

Reaction score
Hey all, Aaron here. I used to be little then I got big then I got fat, so here I am at 41 trying to figure out what the hell I can do to fix that.

Been diagnosed with "low T" for oh 8 years now. I take injections for it, can't tell if I'm on it or not, so there must be something more for me

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. What are your goals? TRT is a good therapy for men with a deficiency, however, we are more interested in ensuring you are first healthy and have healthy goals.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the ug

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground Aaron, how's the diet and training look? I bet there's a few things there we could help tweak to get you moving in the right direction again. Don't give up!!!

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! Great folks here! Listen ans read as much as you can.

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!!!!
Height
Weight
Estimated BF
I am assuming you want to lose some weight. That comes through diet and trainings.. TRt is great especially when a man has low t. Personally I think all men after 40 should be given trt but at the same time be monitored by a dr..
So post some more info and hopefully you will get good advice.
BTW…. No matter what advice you get it is up to you to put the plan in motion. Suggestion are just that. No one can help you diet, do cardio,and succeed.
Also don’t think it as going on a diet, think if it as the way your are going to eat to achieve what you want.

BustaCapps

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Post your stats and goals and let us help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Welcome man. TRT is great for your overall health, but you’re only going to notice the effects it has on your physique from the work you put in the kitchen and in the gym. There’s plenty of resources here to help with that.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Now get on the exercise bike and start lifting some iron.

Reaction score
My bad everyone for less than informative intro.

I'm 41
5'7
190lbs
28%? Bf maybe more.

I'm obviously a fat fuck right now, but im fixing that. I do currently weight training and cardio x2 day .

When I was at my most cut up after a program I weighed 154lbs yea im super small. I put on muscle after that then quit training.

I've been doing trt since early 30's initial bloodwork had me in the 200's so, I've been taking cypionate 1ml/200mg every 2 weeks for me to stay "normal" I honestly don't think it's enough so once I'm out of fat fuck stage I want to do a cycle and see what that gets me.

I was at 205 before I got back in gym so down 15, I'm looking to be in the 170's.
I'm doing one of Kris Gethins programs currently

Thanks.for all the welcomes

dirtys1x

Reaction score

I'm 41
5'7
190lbs
28%? Bf maybe more.

I'm obviously a fat fuck right now, but im fixing that. I do currently weight training and cardio x2 day .

When I was at my most cut up after a program I weighed 154lbs yea im super small. I put on muscle after that then quit training.

I've been doing trt since early 30's initial bloodwork had me in the 200's so, I've been taking cypionate 1ml/200mg every 2 weeks for me to stay "normal" I honestly don't think it's enough so once I'm out of fat fuck stage I want to do a cycle and see what that gets me.

I was at 205 before I got back in gym so down 15, I'm looking to be in the 170's.

I love to see this! Dial in that nutrition and training. Once you have it under control, you can reap the full benefits of anabolics.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score

I'm 41
5'7
190lbs
28%? Bf maybe more.

I am at 5'-7" and 185 off cycle. You can remain the same weight, but it will be an up and down journey. I would focus and getting the weight off before taking any "supplements".

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a friend who didn’t train and got on trt. I asked him how he felt once completely expecting him to say phenomenal.

“A little more energy maybe” was all he could muster.

Contrast that with the Greek God I felt like when I started.

I share this because it may be that 200mg is enough. You just may not feel it until you are feeling checked in on your diet and training.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
After being on trt for so long feelings of superman mentality are very subtle at best, but as mentioned, stop and the feelings of just fallen off a cliff or worse would be your world. Lifting weights goes with trt like bacon with lettuce and tomatoes. Kind of a shitty analogy but you get the point.
Oh, and welcome to the UG.