Has anyone heard about the microbiome - Candida, SIBO and Leaky Gut

erichamm1

Leaky Gut
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this. I healed all three and I'm in the best shape of my life. Just wondering how many people have had an experience in healing the microbiome.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Here it is…….How did you heal all three??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erichamm1

Leaky Gut
Reaction score
Here it is…….How did you heal all three??

Diet and supplements. I went from 210 and 38 inch waist to 183 with a 29 inch waist. My forty is 4.38 seconds. I got sick in the Philippines and developed GU syndrome. GU is the same thing as Candida, SIBO and Leaky Gut. Before I went to the Philippines I was 180 with a 31 inch waist. That's before I went and then that was 2 months later. I'm in way better shape now than in the first picture

Attachments

• before picture.jpg
    before picture.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
  • after picture.jpg
    after picture.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
How were you diagnosed? I thought you were gonna post a link to sell some shit and trolling. I’ll give you a chance, because I do have gut issues but my microbiology came back good. And if you’re serious, there are quite a few guys here that could benefit from good info on this.

erichamm1

Leaky Gut
Reaction score
In the 1940s nobody in America really had GU Syndrome. Women made all the food from scratch.

Attachments

• coney island.jpg
    coney island.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 11

erichamm1

Leaky Gut
Reaction score
How were you diagnosed? I thought you were gonna post a link to sell some shit and trolling. I’ll give you a chance, because I do have gut issues but my microbiology came back good. And if you’re serious, there are quite a few guys here that could benefit from good info on this.

Everyone has this, I mean everyone. I cured the whole thing. Just go here - http://ericshitshispants.com my before and after tests are on there as well as my medical records. Just look up top under Eric's Test Results

Last edited by a moderator:

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
There it is
giphy.gif

erichamm1

Leaky Gut
Reaction score
There is no product being sold
Just look at the before and after test results. Pretty much every doctor and scientist says you can't cure leaky gut but I cured it. My test results are listed. Everyone in America has this. I gained 10 pounds in 1 day and 6 pounds in another day. I reversed and cured the whole thing. The 10 pound gain and the 6 pound gain are listed right in my medical records on the site

erichamm1

Leaky Gut
Reaction score

What tests did you take?

erichamm1

Leaky Gut
Reaction score
Blood labs and a stool sample test. Have a GI scan next week.

Did you go to a functional or MD? You need to test for Candida, SIBO on breath and Leaky Gut. I have proper tests here there are at home tests as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

erichamm1

Leaky Gut
Reaction score
Once you recolonize the microbiome it's no joke. It opens up a whole new door to fitness. I've been training my whole life. Ever since I was 12 years old.

New Threads