Has anyone heard about the microbiome - Candida, SIBO and Leaky Gut

Reaction score
hahaha, there are tests. You take a test, you fail the test. Then you take the take and you pass the test. That is your diagnosis. I don't understand. I have all my before and after tests on that site. If you are a bodybuilder, why would you not want complete nutrition. If your gut is blown out, you can't digest and absorb nutrition. My testosterone was cut in half because of it, because I couldn't create any hormones because I had no nutrition. In that after picture of me that's all inflammation on my body.

Perhaps you may want to explain what is involved with the test.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Okay @erichamm1 ill stop playing around. I actually did cure all my issues with a miracle product that big pharma and Bill Gates hates.
You’re welcome btw

Reaction score
Okay @erichamm1 ill stop playing around. I actually did cure all my issues with a miracle product that big pharma and Bill Gates hates.
You’re welcome btw

Is it true you only found relief after switching to pineapple?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Is it true you only found relief after switching to pineapple?
I had to toy around with different combinations for different ailments.
It’s really best just to buy 90servings of each flavor.
For leaky gut and sibo pineapple and orange would be the best suggestion

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Now for Stiff knee and creaky shoulder blue razz and passion fruit
Can confirm! Just got some Blu razz in. Creaky shoulder and stiff knee things of the passed. I have tests to prove it.

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
This same morherfucker was on here last with his 4.3 forty. Just fuck off with that nonsense. If you’re gonna troll at least be good at it. For fucks sake I ran an electronically timed 3.63 at my pro day this year and I’m the same age as you. 4.38 is just not that impressive in this day and age. I also benched 225 for 89 reps but I had to stop cause my leaky gut started acting up. If I’d known about you I could have hit 100 reps easy. Oh and my vertical jump is 59” but that’s with a 60lb weighted vest.

I can’t say this any more directly: Go Fuck Yourself.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
4.7 and 4.9 at the Combine at a body weight of 258.

You are full of shit , fuck off and go away.

seadragons.jpg

New Threads